No announcement yet.

Is it just me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course...to Brian, everything is someone else's fault...

He really is a jerk of a person. My nephew was, like i said, just a few months old & my sister was holding him. She was about 2 people back in line & he just up and left. NO CLASS.

A couple of months ago, I went to the ESPN zone in Denver to meet Ed McCaffrey & he had other plans he needed to leave right after his show. In my group of friends, we had people from out of town, so they were all upset about not getting to meet him. When he found out about it, he had us all come back & he stuck around to sign autographs & take pictures. Now *that* is a nice guy. I totally would have understood if he took off, after having already told everyone he had someplace to be...but he didn't. Griese had a line & it wasn't like he couldn't have just said (there were only about 4 or 5 people in line) "after the last person in line, I've got to leave."

Comment

Maybe it's a matter of who has more gray matter. Nice thing about Eddy Mac though. He seems like a teriffic human being.
      Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Oh he is a great guy! I was rather impressed with him.

Heh, I was there in my wheelchair & they had been throwing out little footballs before the show. They gave me one & halfway through the show, during a commercial break, the assistant came over & traded me my little football for an autographed one!

Comment

Lucky. I hate being a dislaced fan. It's hard to find gear and there's almost no one to talk with about the team.
          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Well, get on an airplane, silly boy!

Comment

I hope to this fall, or this summer.

Comment

Definatly *fall* not summer...Then you can catch a game too!

Comment

I'd be nice to see some real snow. We have the wimpiest stuff falling right now.

Comment

Heh...Good luck finding that around here...We're supposed to get some snow tonight, but not much.

Comment

Last Feb. we got a big sleet storm and the whole city practically shut down for about 5 days.

Comment

Take her advice and get on the plane. I've been a Broncos fan for almost 30 years and had never been able to go to a game in Denver. This year, my wife bought me a plane ticket and a ticket to the Broncos-Chiefs game at Mile High. It was incredible! I highly recommend it! Oh, I had to fly in from San Antonio so it's definitely doable
                        "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Heh what do you know...just to prove me wrong, it started snowing...and big chunky flakes too!

San Antonio is not that far...I fly in & out of there a bit, because I have a lot of family down there!

Comment

Yeah, it was only about an hour and 45 minutes flying time. I am a little curious about something though. My friend and I went down to the 16th St. Mall after the game and figured it would be packed with people celebrating. It was D E A D. Is there another place people go after the game?
                            "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Personally, I was just at the stadium for quite a while after that game...then came home & crashed.

16th Street mall is one way or another--Mostly if it's crowded though it's typically a bunch of highschoolers.

Best bet would have been to find a good sports bar. There are a few right around the stadium--Brooklyn's comes to mind (just south of [email protected], right across the street, under the bridge).

Comment

Ugh! already 4.5 inches of snow on the ground!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X