Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Re: Re: Is it just me...

    Originally posted by Pierce
    I don't think it will pick back up until Draft Weekend. But that's just my opinion. I've been wrong before.
    i think it will be a little bit more next week with the superbowl & all & then probably a few days after it's over it will die down again
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #47
      Re: Re: Re: Is it just me...

      Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA
      i think it will be a little bit more next week with the superbowl & all & then probably a few days after it's over it will die down again
      Or people will stick around because they'll realize that there's a party goin' on in here...

      Comment


      • #48
        Re: Re: Re: Re: Is it just me...

        Originally posted by BeerGirl
        Or people will stick around because they'll realize that there's a party goin' on in here...
        only the true die-hard fans
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #49
          Or the true-die-hard partiers! LOL

          Comment


          • #50
            should we finsh hijacking this thread BG
            Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by BeerGirl
              Or the true-die-hard partiers! LOL
              well i qualify for both lol!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #52
                I'm sure ya do PA...

                LOL sure why not...Not much to hijack though, since it's just about the board being "dead"..

                Comment


                • #53
                  Let's liven it up. Hey, I forgot it's my thread.
                  Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    LMFAO you would...hijacking your own thread...lol

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by BeerGirl
                      LMFAO you would...hijacking your own thread...lol
                      can i be the pilot?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        800

                        Here's something to liven it up, my 800th post. I'd like to thank all the little people, and BeerGirl.
                        Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Re: 800

                          Originally posted by broncosbeast
                          Here's something to liven it up, my 800th post. I'd like to thank all the little people, and BeerGirl.
                          congrats beast, keep up the great work
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Thanks, you are now a medium person instead of just little.
                            Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Looks like lava will be to 4000 posts in no time at all.
                              Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by broncosbeast
                                Looks like lava will be to 4000 posts in no time at all.
                                yeah no kidding i think he lives on here
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X