No announcement yet.

Is it just me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Figures that "littlebear" would try to find the conspiracy theory...(see the "bears thread"...)

I have the information because I live in Denver & follow the Broncos news...what of it?

Indiana--if you dislike me & my icon so much, put me on ignore & then you don't have to see it...

Who said anyone was making this into a matchmaking site? I happen to be in a very happy relationship & just enjoy having fun & talking with other bronco fans...Just because you aren't smart enough to recognize this thing called a conversation & try to get in on it, does not make me a "matchmaker" nor anyone looking to be made into a match...

Comment

• You tell 'em BeerGirl.
      Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

• hehe
        Oh wait...
        we're supposed to get a room!

Comment

• I'll go get the ice if I could only find that bucket.
          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

• Bucket's full of beverage...just carry the ice in your hands...don't need much!

Comment

• Do you at least have the little plastic bag?

Comment

• no, I stole all the little shampoos & stashed 'em in the bag...

Comment

• Did you get a wake-up call set?

Comment

• Yeh, an hour before check out...they're bringing up bacon & eggs & pancakes.

Comment

• Good, I'm gonna watch a little HBO. You want the hard or the soft bed?

Comment

• LOL there is only 1 bed m'dear.
                        I get the right side!

Comment

• Take your Portis and my Elway jerseys out of the suitcase and hang them up please?

Comment

• No wonder you've got HSS...I'm the one that should be being pampered here. But okay, don't want them getting musty from the suitcase.

*LOL*

I decided I want your side of the bed now.

Comment

• Okay, I'll stuff a few more dog biscuts in the cage for dhall26. And would you like anything else?

Comment

• Can I have the remote? *flirty eyes*...Please???

Comment

Working...
                                X