Online Poll--Best Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Poll--Best Block

Hey y'all...Just brought to my attention from another board...Plummer/Griffin's block/td from the Colts game is up for "Best Block". Vote now...we're in second place to GB!

http://www.superbowl.com/partners/hrblock

congrats on the 500 posts BG.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Woah...
      I didn't even notice...Thanks!

Comment

Re: Online Poll--Best Block

Originally posted by BeerGirl
        Hey y'all...Just brought to my attention from another board...Plummer/Griffin's block/td from the Colts game is up for "Best Block". Vote now...we're in second place to GB!

http://www.superbowl.com/partners/hrblock
        willdo
        ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

must be a lot of green bay fans voting, cause that block was all that great.
          sigpic
          go broncos
          share the sidewalk
          liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Originally posted by mattos
            must be a lot of green bay fans voting, cause that block was all that great.
            I beleive the green bay block was really him being pushed by his own player, lol WHAT the HECK?

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
              congrats on the 500 posts BG.
              Damn... she was at 500 or so on Saturday and boosted to 770+ as of today? That's one hellva posting marathon :p

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
              ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

I think the block by Julian Battle on one of the Bronco defenders in week 5 should get the nod as a write in candidate! After all, that was a great clip.......errrrr block!

Comment

Originally posted by Nixhex78
                  I think the block by Julian Battle on one of the Bronco defenders in week 5 should get the nod as a write in candidate! After all, that was a great clip.......errrrr block!
                  Or just maybe...the pancake our punter gave to Seahawks DB? What a hit by a punter. Not a block, but one heck of a hit. I saw the bottom of his cleats.lol

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wncbronxx
                    Or just maybe...the pancake our punter gave to Seahawks DB? What a hit by a punter. Not a block, but one heck of a hit. I saw the bottom of his cleats.lol
                    Trent Green threw a really great block on a reverse this year. You just don't see that enough. That's a sign of a true team player. Not just any QB will throw a block for his team.

Comment

I personally like legos. Those are cool blocks.

Also, the block between E and D streets on Fifth Ave here in San Diego is a very cool block.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                      You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                        I personally like legos. Those are cool blocks.

Also, the block between E and D streets on Fifth Ave here in San Diego is a very cool block.
                        *Shaking his head*

Ugggh.
                        Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Everyone is voting for the Green Bay block because it sprung a 98yd run...too bad it was against a defense that had absolutely nothing to play for.

I vote for little Q because he put a guy on the ground that weighs AT LEAST 100 pounds more than him, and at least a foot taller. Thats some big heart in a little guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nixhex78
                            Trent Green threw a really great block on a reverse this year. You just don't see that enough. That's a sign of a true team player. Not just any QB will throw a block for his team.
                            You are right, prob 3 of the top ten should be qbs, or holders. No one notices them.

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X