Orange jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange jerseys

What game did the Broncos wear the Orange jerseys? I didnt see the game obviously, but I wanna know, cause I was pretty good about not missing games this year.

They didnt wear them at all this season. But last year they wore them twice I think, one against the Colts and I am not sure who the other one was.

Comment

No, last year they only wore them against the Colts
      The year before, they broke out the old-throwbacks against the Cowboys on Thanksgiving.

Comment

Last year against the colts was the alternative orange with our regular helmets.

The Dallas game actually had the classic "D" logo.

Before that was the '96 loss to the Jags....
        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Isn't that almost the exact same thing I just said? Hence the "old throwbacks" ....

Comment

almost the same.... I just consider the orange jerseys with the "D" helmets as the throwback, while the orange with blue stripes I consider as our 3rd jersey, kind of like what Miami did this year with their orange jerseys.

Comment

They definatly need to wear those again, they were pimp. I have the orange crush Portis jersey, which is hella pimp.

Comment

I have the alternative Davis

& throwbacks of Sharpe & Elway

Comment

I want to get an alternate of Lelie...I'm supposed to have one for my other half already, but the whole box of jerseys got "lost" in the mail. Luckily it was insured, so we ordered new ones.

Comment

Need more porduction out of him before I'll cough up the dough on him. Hopefully he will hit the offseason and refine his skills for next season and show why he was a first rounder.

Comment

Well apparantly he waited until his junior year in college to really break out too...

It's for my other half though...He saw him in the first preseason game he went to his rookie year & liked him. I immediately had a CP jersey made up, he insisted he wanted a Lelie jersey. the funny thing is, usually when he sees someone he likes in preseason, they're the ones cut...LOL

Comment

So did he ever get a Nash jersey?

Comment

Nash?

Comment

ROUND (SELECTION) PLAYER POSITION COLLEGE
                            1 (30) Marcus Nash WR Tennessee

One of our 1st round busts from '98

Comment

I didn't know him back then...He didn't get too many jerseys, he just liked the players...Lelie will be the first jersy he's gottne since a)Romo and b)he inherited one of my TD jerseys

Comment

Working...
                              X