No announcement yet.

Shannon Sharpe...Retiring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure at least Shanahan will know by draft day whether Sharpe is staying. That way, Mike will know if drafting a TE is a top priority or not.
    Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Re: Shanon Sharpe

Originally posted by OklahomaSooners
      Is Shanon Sharpe retiring? Read somewhere that he is considering it.
      Shan will stay for two, three more years. Keeping in top shape is what bares a hugh load on him. He works out more than he eats or sleeps, this has to take a toll on his syc. His undaunting desire to compete is what will keep him two, three more.
      ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

I would say 1-2 years. He is getting older and is more prone to injury. He has his future and his kids to think of. He said he would rather retire a year early than a year late.
        Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
          I would say 1-2 years. He is getting older and is more prone to injury. He has his future and his kids to think of. He said he would rather retire a year early than a year late.
          And a fine statment that is. Alot to be said of that.

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Shanon Sharpe

Originally posted by dhall26
            Probably not. From the interview I seen him on, he said he wanted to go on one more year. Might as well pile up some more yards, because TONY G will be catching him soon!
            LOL Shannon had like 9,000 yards, like 10000000 rec.(exagurating), etc. Tony G ain't no where near that
            sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Shanon Sharpe

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
              LOL Shannon had like 9,000 yards, like 10000000 rec.(exagurating), etc. Tony G ain't no where near that
              Nor will he ever get anywhere close!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Oh yea...Tony is due for an injury.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Re: Re: Shanon Sharpe

Originally posted by wncbronxx
                  Shan will stay for two, three more years. Keeping in top shape is what bares a hugh load on him. He works out more than he eats or sleeps, this has to take a toll on his syc. His undaunting desire to compete is what will keep him two, three more.
                  I think it depends on what happens. If we went on to the superbowl & win, i believe he would hang it up, kinda like elway went out.

But if things go differently he may go more than 1 year, but i think it will be 1 more year & that is it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Shanon Sharpe

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA
                    I think it depends on what happens. If we went on to the superbowl & win, i believe he would hang it up, kinda like elway went out.

But if things go differently he may go more than 1 year, but i think it will be 1 more year & that is it.
                    Im with you, so I hope he retires......thus we have won yet another sb.

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X