X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portis & Plummer

Portis Rocks...Plummer Rolls!!!!
    I hate the freakin raiders

Hey everybody, come look at this. Wow, he all had no idea. J/K That's cool as long as Plummer rolls out of his Lay-z-boy couch/recliner next season.
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Now Now bb...
      Have you ever fractured a bone? Sometimes it takes a while for you to really notice that you've fractured something.

I was doing cartwheels on a fractured wrist for 3 weeks before it started hurting.

Comment

I was just joking, and no I have never broken a bone. I have thick bones. While we're on that subject I remember playing pick-up football and seeing a kid a few years younger than I was break his femur clean. It sounded like a gunshot and it was the loudest I ever heard someone scream.

*shivers*
        Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
          I was just joking, and no I have never broken a bone. I have thick bones. While we're on that subject I remember playing pick-up football and seeing a kid a few years younger than I was break his femur clean. It sounded like a gunshot and it was the loudest I ever heard someone scream.

*shivers*
          Oh man, why did I have to read this. I broke my Tibea and Fibula about a month in a half ago, for some reason now when ever I here about a broken bone or see someone break something I feek like I have to puke. When I broke my leg I was in a wrestling match and people all the way on the other side of the gym could hear it. I didnt break it like a normal break I broke it from about the midpoint of my shin all the way down to the ankle bone and then it split. 9 screws and a metal plate in there now.

Comment

Ugh, sorry dude. Hope you can get back to wrestling or to whatever you want to do soon.

Comment

Oh no its fine, I am already walking. I got off my crutches 2 weeks ago and had a walking cast until last monday now I am walking with just a small brace. Wont be able to wrestle again till next season though.

Comment

Yeah I know how you feel, I had a nice break of my arm, both bones broken with one coming through the skin playing rugby. Hehe you've got to laugh it off I guess

Comment

Originally posted by antd700
                  Yeah I know how you feel, I had a nice break of my arm, both bones broken with one coming through the skin playing rugby.
                  Ouch. What position are you? Flanker here...I'm always at the bottom of the ruck on top of the opposing fly half.
                  sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by muse
                    Ouch. What position are you? Flanker here...I'm always at the bottom of the ruck on top of the opposing fly half.
                    I play all around really, but mainly wing or full-back. I reckon some of these NFL players should play sore rugby aswel. Can you imagine J Lewis at centre? Bruiser!

Comment

Originally posted by antd700
                      I play all around really, but mainly wing or full-back. I reckon some of these NFL players should play sore rugby aswel. Can you imagine J Lewis at centre? Bruiser!
                      I also play left wing/fullback and I kick. Now put Al Wilson at blindside flanker...

The Broncos Rugby Team:

1. Trev Pryce
                      2. Tom Nalen
                      3. Dan Neil
                      4. Ed McCaffrey
                      5. Ashley Lelie
                      6. Al Wilson
                      7. Ian Gold
                      8. Shannon Sharpe

9. Jake Plummer (only one who could pass as far as I know. And he could do Matt Dawson's thing too...)
                      10. Jason Elam (for the kicking...)
                      11. Clinton Protis/Champ Bailey (depending who we get)
                      12. Mike Anderson/Reuben Droughns
                      13. Rod Smith
                      14. Deltha O'Neal (grovel...)
                      15. Kenoy Kennedy

teach them how to tackle and that team would ROCK.
                      sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by muse
                        I also play left wing/fullback and I kick. Now put Al Wilson at blindside flanker...

The Broncos Rugby Team:

1. Trev Pryce
                        2. Tom Nalen
                        3. Dan Neil
                        4. Ed McCaffrey
                        5. Ashley Lelie
                        6. Al Wilson
                        7. Ian Gold
                        8. Shannon Sharpe

9. Jake Plummer (only one who could pass as far as I know. And he could do Matt Dawson's thing too...)
                        10. Jason Elam (for the kicking...)
                        11. Clinton Protis/Champ Bailey (depending who we get)
                        12. Mike Anderson/Reuben Droughns
                        13. Rod Smith
                        14. Deltha O'Neal (grovel...)
                        15. Kenoy Kennedy

teach them how to tackle and that team would ROCK.
                        Loving the look of that team. But my team would be

1 Pryce
                        2 Nalen
                        3 Berry
                        4 Carswell (the work-horse)
                        5 Putzier
                        6 Wilson
                        7 Gold/ Mobley
                        8 Sharpe

9 Deltha O'Neal (contraversial, I know but I reckon he has the tackling skills to be a good SH and is quick. Would certainely have to work on his passing)

10 Plummer (I agree, he would be a good distributer and could make the half breaks to release the centres, which is why I put him at fly half)

11 Lelie
                        12 Anderson
                        13 Portis/ Smith (depending on the trade)
                        14 Eddy Mac (a grafter with good speed and I reckon he would be a good tackler)

15 Champ Bailey/ Kenoy Kennedy

Only problem is there isn't a real kicker, but with those backs you could run it from anywhere on the field.

Comment

Working...
                        X