I'm a BIG Chris Cole fan now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a BIG Chris Cole fan now!

I know most of you dont like chris cole as the returner, but consider the fact that chief fans didnt like dante hall in his first years as a returner either, but they kept him out there cause his speed was valuable. He is a star now. Now, i just looked at some of my tapes, and i thought cole had no change of direction, but he does! We just have no blocking, all our blockers block from different angles, all you have to do is look at the games, ANY game actually, and you will see that cole is not the problem, mike anderson always is delayed cause he likes to watch and see where cole catches it for some reason, and the rest of the blockers and never on the same page, one blocker goes straight others go sideways, its not cole's fault. I just learned that. NONE of you can deny cole's speed, and im tellin you its the poor blockin thats the reason we dont ever return kicks for TD's madise came as close as anybody has for 4 years! he doesnt have the speed like cole does or he would have taken it all the way. What do you think about keeping cole there?
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

I dont really care who we have back there as long as were getting TD's and positive yardage. The thing I hate most about a returner is when they run backwards. I mean run forward you will get more yardage that way.DUH.

Comment

I have always liked Chris Cole...Only problem is that he's been injured a lot & had fumblefingers. Once he beats his injuries & his fumblefingers, he will be great, not only as a kick returner, but as a WR on offense as well.

Comment

Cole isn't Hall but he is good, provided he can stay healthy enough to contribute.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

You just like to reword/paraphrase me on everything don't ya?

Comment

I think I might make that my new hobby. :0

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
              Cole isn't Hall but he is good, provided he can stay healthy enough to contribute.
              hall was a nobody his first couple years too though. after getting used to returning kicks, he is pretty good. cole has the speed to do the same thing.
              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Hall started showing his flashes last year wen he did his freak move on us zig zagged and scored on us, same as this year.

Cole had the broken wrist this year, and was barely noticable beyond his special teams role. I'd tather see Cole do returns over O'neal.

Comment

I'd rather see Bella do returns than O'neal...

Nifty, they both can share the same house!

Comment

I would be quite happy with a few more return TD's next year. We had two on punts this year. But none on kicks. And those were two shorter punt returns, 65 and 57 yards. We need the same threat from greater lengths.
                    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                      hall was a nobody his first couple years too though. after getting used to returning kicks, he is pretty good. cole has the speed to do the same thing.
                      You're correct, Lava. I just haven't got the time to do 300 posts back and forth saying so.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_chick
                        You're correct, Lava. I just haven't got the time to do 300 posts back and forth saying so.
                        Awww shucks, why not?

Comment

Re: I'm a BIG Chris Cole fan now!

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                          I know most of you dont like chris cole as the returner, but consider the fact that chief fans didnt like dante hall in his first years as a returner either, but they kept him out there cause his speed was valuable. He is a star now. Now, i just looked at some of my tapes, and i thought cole had no change of direction, but he does! We just have no blocking, all our blockers block from different angles, all you have to do is look at the games, ANY game actually, and you will see that cole is not the problem, mike anderson always is delayed cause he likes to watch and see where cole catches it for some reason, and the rest of the blockers and never on the same page, one blocker goes straight others go sideways, its not cole's fault. I just learned that. NONE of you can deny cole's speed, and im tellin you its the poor blockin thats the reason we dont ever return kicks for TD's madise came as close as anybody has for 4 years! he doesnt have the speed like cole does or he would have taken it all the way. What do you think about keeping cole there?
                          I too think Cole will be a bigtime guy for us. He has alot of speed, tough, and a proven winner. I do feel that he is not quite sure of himself on the team yet tho. The blocking is in complete disarray. COACHING change somewhere down the line for an assistant.
                          ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

if denver resigns cole it'll prolly b the minimum w/ bonus for certain things.....he'll def b challenged in both kickoff n a receiver spot.....we signed martay jenkins from AZ who did both KO n punts there hes pretty fast to.....if ed retires...the next top 3 spots bhind rod n ashley will be fought out between martay, madise, charlie adams, nate jackson n cole n mayb even a FA receiver n if we draft 1.....

Comment

Originally posted by bronco30
                              if denver resigns cole it'll prolly b the minimum w/ bonus for certain things.....he'll def b challenged in both kickoff n a receiver spot.....we signed martay jenkins from AZ who did both KO n punts there hes pretty fast to.....if ed retires...the next top 3 spots bhind rod n ashley will be fought out between martay, madise, charlie adams, nate jackson n cole n mayb even a FA receiver n if we draft 1.....
                              You bring up a good thought there........hummm....number 3 is confusing.
                              ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X