Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superbowl plans

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Superbowl plans

    Just wandering what everbody may do for the superbowl, any big parties or just hang out at home?
    sigpic

  • #2
    I'm boycotting it... JK

    Actually, we were threatening to just get a group together for a Bronco sb party--instead of watching this year's game, popping in a dvd of SB 32...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BeerGirl
      I'm boycotting it... JK

      Actually, we were threatening to just get a group together for a Bronco sb party--instead of watching this year's game, popping in a dvd of SB 32...
      sounds like a plan to me, could never get enough of watching that.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Well, if you weren't so far away I'd say come on over!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BeerGirl
          Well, if you weren't so far away I'd say come on over!
          someday i plan to get out there for a game, i just went to my 1st bronco game ever opening day this past season in cincinnati & it was awsome
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Here at my house the Super Bowl is like a holiday except when the Broncos are playing. When the Broncos arent playing we have like 15-20 people come over order tons of wings and we have a great time, we have like our own little split the pot type thing its alot of fun. When the Broncos are playing my dad and I are the only ones in our house at the time, we want no interuptions. We make sure no one calls the house by unplugging the phone, all we do is get some wings and watch the game.

            Thinking of Super Bowl 32 I think I will put it in right now.

            Comment


            • #7
              Yeh my nephew (2.5 year old) wanted to be there at that game or bust a gut. He even tried playing the "it'd be a sin" card on his gramma & nobody would buy him a plane ticket!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dandaman23
                Here at my house the Super Bowl is like a holiday except when the Broncos are playing. When the Broncos arent playing we have like 15-20 people come over order tons of wings and we have a great time, we have like our own little split the pot type thing its alot of fun. When the Broncos are playing my dad and I are the only ones in our house at the time, we want no interuptions. We make sure no one calls the house by unplugging the phone, all we do is get some wings and watch the game.

                Thinking of Super Bowl 32 I think I will put it in right now.
                you sound alot like me, when the broncos are playing i don't want no distractions but if it's somebody else i'm all for partying, lots of eatin & drinkin.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  I just received a postcard in the mail from the local supermarket I shop at saying I won a superbowl party.
                  I called and its a pretty cool prize..$40 deli tray..4 dozen wings..3 lb of potato salad..12 pack soda..chips..rolls..ice cream.. paper plates and stuff sounds like about $75.00 worth of stuff. Heck wish Denver was in the super bowl!! I'll watch it anyways..root for the AFC but would like to see Carolina win due to their great comeback..They were 1-15 what last year or the year before!!!

                  And I might put in the Denver Superbowl wins!!
                  On TV they are playin the heck out of the superbowl's!!!
                  I watched the Denver/Giant one and just finished the Denver/Green Bay...What a game!!! Elway..Davis..McCaffrey..Smith...Really enjoyed Elways dive for the end zone!!!

                  Those were the days!!! Shame John didn't win a few more.. They had a chance with the Giants and Wash.. till all heck broke out!!!
                  Wait till Next Year!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by broncokev
                    I just received a postcard in the mail from the local supermarket I shop at saying I won a superbowl party.
                    I called and its a pretty cool prize..$40 deli tray..4 dozen wings..3 lb of potato salad..12 pack soda..chips..rolls..ice cream.. paper plates and stuff sounds like about $75.00 worth of stuff. Heck wish Denver was in the super bowl!! I'll watch it anyways..root for the AFC but would like to see Carolina win due to their great comeback..They were 1-15 what last year or the year before!!!

                    And I might put in the Denver Superbowl wins!!
                    On TV they are playin the heck out of the superbowl's!!!
                    I watched the Denver/Giant one and just finished the Denver/Green Bay...What a game!!! Elway..Davis..McCaffrey..Smith...Really enjoyed Elways dive for the end zone!!!

                    Those were the days!!! Shame John didn't win a few more.. They had a chance with the Giants and Wash.. till all heck broke out!!!
                    Wait till Next Year!!!!
                    hey that sounds kool, so am i invited? being from Pa & all we may be neighbors lol!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Sure!! I live in the Pocono's!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Where can I get that DVD?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Heh my sig other bought a copy off of ebay. Soon afterwards, the auctioneer's auctions were all closed down for breaking the "rules"...but they were only a few bucks.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X