Official Super Bowl Prediction Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Super Bowl Prediction Thread

Take your pick now. Will either team have a 100 yard rusher? Will it go to OT? How much will Delhomme pass for? Will Brady seem like the next Montana? What else?
    Panthers in Rout
    14.29%
    Patriots in Rout
    28.57%
    Panthers in Close Game
    42.86%
    Patriots in Close Game
    0.00%
    Panthers in OT
    14.29%
    Patriots in OT
    0.00%
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

I think the Panthers will win in a extremly close game. Stephan Davis will have 8 carries for 35 yards, Foster will run for 70 yards on 18 carries 1td. Delhomme will pass for 210 yards, 1td and 1int.

Kevin Fualk or Antwan Smith wont have anything, maybe 60 for both of them combined. Tom Brady will pass for 250 yards and 1td. The Patriots leading scorer will be Adam Vinateri, with 10 points, 3 FG and an extra point. Final score:

Panthers-17
    Patriots-16

Comment

I'm really starting to root for the Panthers. I see all these N.E. interviews and there making me sick this is not the best team the AFC could have sent. Homefield saved there Ass Titans should have beat them and the Colts should have beat them. Come on 5 colt turnovers and the game wasn't over until about 5 minutes left in the game. Go Panthers and Go pick us up some FA Shanagains Please ,this sucks not seeing us in the SB for the 5th year now.

GO BRONCOS

Comment

I think Patriots are kick the crap out of them. No one is giving the Pats their due credit this year. It reminds me of the Packer/Bronco SB when no one gave the Broncs the credit they deserved. Patriots to my opinion were the only team in the AFC were in line with the Broncs as far as greatness goes. The rest were flukes.

Comment

I am taking the Pats in a lopsided fashion. The Pats are the better team, not to mention that Carolina was on the cover of Sports Illustrated. nuff said.

Comment

Stats in Regulation:
            S Davis-157 yds. on 35 car. 2 Rush TD
            D Foster-23 yds. on 10 car.
            J Delhomme-12 of 22 for 123 yds. INT
            S Smith-8 for 78 yds.
            R Manning-INT returned for 55 yds.
            Kasay-4/4 fg 2/2 XP

A Smith-35 yds. on 20 car. Reception-TD
            K Faulk-40 yds. on 15 car. Rush TD
            T Brady-23 of 35 for 275 yds. TD INT
            T Law-Int return for TD 77 yds.
            A Vinateri-2/2 fg 2/3 XP

In OT:
            S Smith-107 Kick Ret. for TD

I believe that this will be a shocker.
            Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Originally posted by Interpol
              I am taking the Pats in a lopsided fashion. The Pats are the better team, not to mention that Carolina was on the cover of Sports Illustrated. nuff said.
              I couldn't quote it, but that vb sig is funny, in that absurd sort of way...strange what you see when you really look.

I think the Pats win in an average scoring game, 23-17. Vinateri will probably be the leading scorer and maybe the MVP. (Its just a prediction, so might as well make it as wild as possible!)

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

No way Bellichick gets bested by Carolina. Even with an almost healthy Stephen Davis, and a Kurt Warnerish Delhomme NE's Defence will be far too much for the Panthers to handle. The NE offence knows how to control a game.

Patriots 24
                Panthers 7
                Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                X