Trevor Pryce and the D-fense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rascal
    I'm not sold because when Pryce was on the sideline there was usually no pressure put on the QB. When Pryce didn't have a good game there was usually no pressure on the QB. It all hinges on Pryce. Every NFL scout and coach knows that to stop denver's d-line you need to stop Pryce. What can't you figure it out also?

And you still haven't addressed my issue reguarding coaching. You said that we need better coaching, yet you were happy, at the very least content, with letting Alex Gibbs go.
    I thinl i said this already, but i will say it again. Gibbs was an offensive line coach, you never heard me say we had bad offensive line coaching, his system is etched in our team as long as we want to use it. Gibbs doesnt need to be here anymore. I said our QB coaches and WR coaches and DB coaches, were inconsistent in DEVELOPING players who we drafted at those positions
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
      I thinl i said this already, but i will say it again. Gibbs was an offensive line coach, you never heard me say we had bad offensive line coaching, his system is etched in our team as long as we want to use it. Gibbs doesnt need to be here anymore. I said our QB coaches and WR coaches and DB coaches, were inconsistent in DEVELOPING players who we drafted at those positions
      Stick the topic to one thread Lava!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
        Stick the topic to one thread Lava!
        we changed the topic a long time ago.
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
          we changed the topic a long time ago.
          That's to everybody, not just you.

Comment

That's to everybody, not just you.
            Stick to the topic "lava" is for everybody?

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Poor Lava...you feel singled out?

Everybody feel sorry for Lava!

Comment

stick to the topic AO. that is for everybody, lol.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Poor Lava...you feel singled out?

Hey AO why don't you play your world's smallest violin for him. Maybe you could play "My Heart Bleeds For You".
                  John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

lets get back to the topic, what was it?

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                    X