Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From a Pats Fan

Heh Broncos Fans,
    So you lost..forget about it..there is plenty of time left. You guys have a hell of a good team. Danny K was really good...I heard all week how poorly he would do. But he did A-OK!
    I'm a Pats fan and I was on my seat throughout the game afraid that you guys would win.
    By far you are the best team (even better than Miami that we have faced all year) I'm really glad we won..but you have nothing to be nervous about. (except a couple of pass plays that should have been running plays..that might have cost you the game!)
    Don't worry..the Broncos are is good enough to come back. See you in the playoffs!

thanks george ...
    it was a good game.
    "If God isn't a Bronco fan, why are sunsets Orange and Blue??"

Comment

No good...

I tell em that and they don't believe.

Maybe thats the problem. I gave the same speech to Philly fans when we played them and look what happened to them. Denver has the talent and they will get the job done, I say.

Comment

Re: From a Pats Fan

Originally posted by George B
        Heh Broncos Fans,
        So you lost..forget about it..there is plenty of time left. You guys have a hell of a good team. Danny K was really good...I heard all week how poorly he would do. But he did A-OK!
        He's no Tom Brady. Seriously, though, he didn't lose the game but he couldn't do anything to win it for us. He played like a 3rd-string QB.

Thanks for the compliments, though. Hopefully the Broncos will justify them.
        "You can't take the sky from me..."
        ------
        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Re: From a Pats Fan

Originally posted by George B
          Heh Broncos Fans,
          I'm a Pats fan and I was on my seat throughout the game afraid that you guys would win.
          By far you are the best team (even better than Miami that we have faced all year) I'm really glad we won..but you have nothing to be nervous about. (except a couple of pass plays that should have been running plays..that might have cost you the game!)
          Don't worry..the Broncos are is good enough to come back. See you in the playoffs!
          Thanks for the compliment. I always appreciate gracious fans, both winners and losers. The Pats are a good team, and their fans are also good people, for the most part.

Hey, congrats on Brady's 350 yards!
          Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

thanks for being a great winner. Unfortunately a lot of us are really REALLY disappointed with the team/coaches.

Comment

Working...
            X