Bandwagon-hopping time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bandwagon-hopping time

We have already had some fans on this board that are no longer coming around. I think it is safe to say that we might see some more Denver fans leaving this board after this week. I am loyal and I will stay, and as long as the Broncos are still playing I will be cheering for them all the way.

Don't give up hope, Bronco fans! It is still very possible for us to make the Playoffs. Even if we do not, please do not abandon the team!
    Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

I am with you. Always a Broncos fan.

But this was one of the most frustrating weeks in a long time. It helps me to vent a bit and get other, more optimistic opinions.

Comment

I'm still on the bandwagon. We just need to replace one of the wheels! Come back quick, Jake...
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
        I'm still on the bandwagon. We just need to replace one of the wheels! Come back quick, Jake...
        LOL
        Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

I never got on the bandwagon. I am cemented in to the nice Hummer Limo where the diehards get to ride! :-)

BTW, Horseface, your avatar. I can't quite make it out. I see the fire helmet, but is that a man or a woman? My screen is small.......damn laptops.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

I think he's our version of the Barrel Guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mer
              I think he's our version of the Barrel Guy.

ahhhh. better. to mee, it looked like he was biting his nails or something.....thats why I was confused.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

yuk yuk yuk

You guys do make me laugh. And I agree with Jared and the biting nails thing. I think that guy (horseface's av) was the only one alive when KC won the big one.
                God Bless Japan.....

Comment

No bandwagon hopping here either. Let's all remember that on the road to the first Super Bowl ring, we got into the playoffs as a wildcard.

Comment

After all the crap we brag about the broncs

Nobody's is jumping off just yet but that lost was disappointing but we have to win the next three games to make it interesting
                    Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

BANDWAGON FANS SUCK!!! What is the use of being a fan if you are only going to be there for the WINS? I agree that last night was disappointing. However the team lost as a team. And now we need to figure out a way to start getting W's in the win block again. One thing is for sure and that is we need to stop getting key players on the injured list!!!!!! Makes me want to SCREAM!!! But I will keep the faith and keep cheering on the greatest team in the NFL!!!(biased opinion of course!) GO BRONCOS!!!!!!

Comment

I'm in DEEP depression! I'm mad! I'm dissapointed! Last night will be a "game that will live in infamy!"
                        But I remain a die-hard BRONCO fan! It ain't over till it's over and I still remain hopeful for a winning season if not a "wild card."
                        Regardless of all the "after-the-game-I-know what-we-should-have-done" posts.......bottom line is we LOST!
                        Now take a week off, do some soul searching, regroup, and go out and kick some butt!
                        GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Ron

Comment

Working...
                        X