Quentin Griffin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quentin Griffin!

Whats up with the offensive strategy? They are calling to many wrong plays. Like not using Griffin for a pass option. He has awesome hands and catch a ball and get decent yardage. However the Broncos do not utilize his skill. Or like yesterdays game, passing on a third down. The ground attack was working, they should have used it more. Obviously we are weak at QB, so why limit the amount of passes and concentrate on the ground war. With Portis and Griffin (being used right) they could get a lot of yardage on the ground alone and win it there. You run, run, run and then surpise them with some passes.

Hey Boomer Sooner, this aint OU, there is gonna be a different way to play the game in the NFL.........not to mention Quentin was the star of your team which means all centered around him, it aint that way here in Denver........Im not to impressed with what Ive seen, he got leveled last night...............But then again I AM SO PISSED about the game last night i cant see straight.

Comment

It doenst have anything to do

with Quentin Griffin and OU!!!!! WHERE DOES OU COME INTO THIS? It doen't matter what school he came from, the point is he can catch a ball, and beter then Portis at it.

Comment

How can you use him?

Kannel is the QB remember that he can barely get the ball to the denver recievers so what makes you think he can get the ball to Quentin Griffith. He is not the focal point of the offense.
        Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Well!

They sure tried to use him enough last night! Right?

Comment

Kanell played pretty good I thought. Of course it doesn't help when bone headed plays are called by the coach, or when your #2 receiver drops three passes. Griffin got punked on that "attempted" block. I think he is over rated, and was so even in college. He was on a great team with a great coach, unlike the Broncos, with an awesome line.
            Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Re: Well!

Originally posted by OklahomaSooners
              They sure tried to use him enough last night! Right?
              Hey, have you seen his season stats? he averages like 2.4 yards per carry. I like the kid, but he better learn how to get low he has already taken the most shots on the team. That hit last night came from a safety no way should he wack a RB like that! Anyway yeah he can catch but portis hasnt dropped anything so whats the point??
              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Well Hell,

Griffin had no camp and hasn't even played much. You send Portis in 2 - four times a game and he is not going to have good stats either. It does take some time to warm up. He never has the chance to warm up yet alone get more then for carries a game.

Comment

Look dude, Griffin isnt better than portis. He wouldnt last a quarter til he learns how to avoid a hit. He has had a chance he played the raiders game and lions game he could have shined in his split with anderson and couldnt even do that. he just needs time to adjust these guys in the NFL will knock him out he has to get stronger. It will come
                  dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

why are we picking on Griffin

It's understandable that Quentin is just a rookie. Why don't we save our energy for fighting off the Patsie Bois and the Chef fans. I like Quentin, but he's no Davis. Face it neither is Clinton.
                    God Bless Japan.....

Comment

Never Said

Anthing about Griffin being better then Portis, except in catching the ball. Griffin is still green and does need time, playing time. Not taking anything from Portis just need to use Griffin as a third down back more.

Comment

Can I ask you this are you a Broncos fan or a Quentin fan??? Cause I can tell you this, Quentin's role in the game was so miniscule that he could still have a broken femure and have it not affect us, OK............He may be good one day, but I really dont see it. Sorry but I think he is too small to make a big enough impact in the NFL. Dont forget, he is now playing against the top 2-3% of all college players.

Comment

Can I ask you this are you a Broncos fan or a Quentin fan??? Cause I can tell you this, Quentin's role in the game was so miniscule that he could still have a broken femure and have it not affect us, OK............He may be good one day, but I really dont see it. Sorry but I think he is too small to make a big enough impact in the NFL. Dont forget, he is now playing against the top 2-3% of all college players.

Well the answer is both, it is so miniscule because they don't use him, almost wish he could go somewhere where he could actually get some playing time. I will laugh in your face when he becomes a "star".............................ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
                          By the way, I have been a Broncos fan since Elway was a Rookie...

Comment

Griffin has a while before he can learn how to play. he has nice moves but he has to use them all the time to keep from getting blasted i think he will be nothiing more than a spot player. he doesnt have power and isnt showing vision yet.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I thought Cecil Sapp was the best of the rest RBs. We should cut Galloway and promote Sapp to the roster.
                              sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Working...
                              X