Broncos win AFC West?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos win AFC West?

The Broncos are 5-1, the Chiefs 4-2 (better than I thought), and the Chargers 3-3 (although still strong).
    The Broncos have a lot of road games now, but they have been playing well lately (remember they beat the 4-2 Jags 20-7 in Jacksonville )

How confident do you feel the Broncos will win the AFC West?

:salute:

--- very confident !!! ---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

****, ima homer, id be confident if we were 1-5

Official Knowshon Rockwell Moreno Fan Club Member 1

Comment

Broncos have a recent history of starting quick and then fading down the last quarter mile. Early home games sneaking up on division foes and then losing down the stretch. Champ needs to be healthy for this team to have a shot as the pass rush has not been producing as of late.

Comment

It will be tough because we are only 1 game in front of the Chiefs and we still have to play in their stadium. If we can beat all the other teams in our division then we still have the edge on the Chiefs if we lose in KC. I don't knwo what to make of the Dolts right now cause everybody says their so great but are only 3-3 which doesn't sound that wonderful to me.
          Mat'hir tells the future:

"Gold. He won't be back, he is still mad at Denver." "Nope. Won't happen. If it does, someone put this in their sig and shame me all season."

"I've been sticking with the 8-8 declaration and missing the playoffs" 13-3!

"(Brown's) injury only being 9 months old, and Pryce's spine injury, I think both will contribute little and unfortunately land on IR"

"Gerrard Warren will NEVER, EVER, resign in Denver next season no matter how much money we pay him."

Comment

San Diego looks like they are playing the most consistent football in the NFL at this moment. Even though we beat them I would have to say they look like the best team in the NFL at this point, and if LT continues to dominant games, eesh.....

I think we're solid, and I think San Diego is playing good football and @ 4-2, they definetely don't look as solid as in 2002.

At this point I think looking ahead to winning the AFC is a but over the top for me right now. I'm just worried about the tough NFCEast swing we have coming up with NYG, Philly, and Dallas coming up.

See Yuz.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzchivalry
              It will be tough because we are only 1 game in front of the Chiefs and we still have to play in their stadium. If we can beat all the other teams in our division then we still have the edge on the Chiefs if we lose in KC. I don't knwo what to make of the Dolts right now cause everybody says their so great but are only 3-3 which doesn't sound that wonderful to me.
              SD is prlly the best 3-3 team in the league and are a few PLAYS away from 5-1
              They have an elite offense, and a top 15 D, LT is on his pace to having one of the greatest seasons for a RB or any player ever.

AFC west = best division in football, winning this division says alot.
              Blet

Comment

Originally posted by OrangePeel
                SD is prlly the best 3-3 team in the league and are a few PLAYS away from 5-1
                They have an elite offense, and a top 15 D, LT is on his pace to having one of the greatest seasons for a RB or any player ever.

AFC west = best division in football, winning this division says alot.
                So do you think the Chargers have the best chance?

Comment

The Broncos need to keep this up. If they avoid the mid-season slump they've gotten themselves into in the past, they will do it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RazR
                    The Broncos need to keep this up. If they avoid the mid-season slump they've gotten themselves into in the past, they will do it.
                    They will be heavily considered as contenders if they win the next two games

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_f1
                      So do you think the Chargers have the best chance?
                      they have as good a chance as the chiefs and broncos do. If the broncos can break their stride of 2nd half slumps, they will win this division, and i think this is the year they are likely to do it. The Wild Card WILL come out of the west IMO, as i think the chargers and chiefs could both be seen as top 10 teams. Both are as dangerous a threat to the broncos rite now as the broncos are to themselves. Denver needs to focus on winning its games, because they control their own destiny, if they do that, and can remain consistent on both sides of the ball, there is no reason we shouldnt be playing at Denver in the playoffs.
                      Blet

Comment

Check the schedules...

Denver has a much easier final four games than KC or San Diego. If its close towards the end, I think we take it.
                        Go Broncos!!!

Comment

These next two games are very important. Eagles Giants then we have a nice by week. If we can win these two games than the AFC West is ours for the takeing

Comment

Very confident!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

The Chargers have the chance to be one of the elite teams. To do that they need to come up with a winning streak. No matter what anyone wants to say, they are currently a 3-3 football team. They have one incredibly impressive win (at NE), a very solid win (NYG) and an average win (Oak without Moss for most of the game)

Those three games have all been blowouts that SD has been in control of by the third quarter. Lets look at the losses:

Close game against Dallas, SD has four shots from inside the five and doesn't get it done. Close game against Denver where the team simply fell apart in the second half. Close game against the Steelers, where they were taken apart and outgained on their home field.

In every one of the "close" losses, they were outscored in the fourth quarter. We'll just call it the Marty factor. The Chargers could very well be an elite team, but if Denver has to earn that status as a 5-1 team, I'm gonna make the Chargers earn it before I give it to them.

One other note about the Chargers. . . if Denver can keep things close or hold a lead in the division, we have a huge advantage over them down the stretch. While we play @ Buffalo and home to Oakland before finishing at SD, they play @ Indy and @ KC.

That's going to take a lot out of them before Denver get em that final week.

All of that rambling aside. . . just keep winning and don't worry about what happens behind. We have the lead now, it's ours to lose, not anyone elses to gain.

Comment

Working...
                              X