No announcement yet.

Broncos win AFC West?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering whos left. I would say Philadelphia is the only team the Broncos have to play who should be a tough opponent. I see us loosing no more than 3 games between now and the end of the season, if that. If the Broncos win tonight and next week, I see the only chance of a loss then being KC in KC. Maybe its just me but i honestly dont see San Diego as a legit contender. If they have a convincing win tonight, then I will gladly retract my statement. But to be convinced they have to hold Philly to no more than 14 points and they need to score at least 21.
    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
    Ayrton Senna..

Comment

What matters most is how they play in the road. If they beat KC and San Diego again, I don't think there would be any chance they would not win the AFC West, even if they had a slump again (which it may not happen)

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_f1
        So do you think the Chargers have the best chance?
        the Denver Broncos have the best chance, but that guy was right, we need to win these next two games then ill be hooked forsure, hopefully so will the NFL. we will prob win this division at a high record 12-4 13-3 but SD will be close up there(10-6, 9-7) weel clinch homefield and face...Indy in the AFC championship game, but as i read in a article, we have their number so we will win and face none other then the Bears...

Comment

Originally posted by billymischke_33
          the Denver Broncos have the best chance, but that guy was right, we need to win these next two games then ill be hooked forsure, hopefully so will the NFL. we will prob win this division at a high record 12-4 13-3 but SD will be close up there(10-6, 9-7) weel clinch homefield and face...Indy in the AFC championship game, but as i read in a article, we have their number so we will win and face none other then the Bears...
          I agree with most of what you say

But, Bears?

:salute:

Comment

i am just happy we dont have to play the colt on the final game this year we just need to keep grindin it out and well get to the promise land

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
              --- very confident !!! ---
              --- GO BRONCOS !!! ---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
              The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
              http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
              My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Working...
              X