• AZ Snake Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
    --- very confident !!! ---
    --- GO BRONCOS !!! ---

Leave a comment:

• uncle rico
    replied
    i am just happy we dont have to play the colt on the final game this year we just need to keep grindin it out and well get to the promise land

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_f1
    replied
    Originally posted by billymischke_33
    the Denver Broncos have the best chance, but that guy was right, we need to win these next two games then ill be hooked forsure, hopefully so will the NFL. we will prob win this division at a high record 12-4 13-3 but SD will be close up there(10-6, 9-7) weel clinch homefield and face...Indy in the AFC championship game, but as i read in a article, we have their number so we will win and face none other then the Bears...
    I agree with most of what you say

But, Bears?

Leave a comment:

• billymischke_33
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco_f1
    So do you think the Chargers have the best chance?
    the Denver Broncos have the best chance, but that guy was right, we need to win these next two games then ill be hooked forsure, hopefully so will the NFL. we will prob win this division at a high record 12-4 13-3 but SD will be close up there(10-6, 9-7) weel clinch homefield and face...Indy in the AFC championship game, but as i read in a article, we have their number so we will win and face none other then the Bears...

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_f1
    replied
    What matters most is how they play in the road. If they beat KC and San Diego again, I don't think there would be any chance they would not win the AFC West, even if they had a slump again (which it may not happen)

Leave a comment:

• y2cragie
    replied
    Considering whos left. I would say Philadelphia is the only team the Broncos have to play who should be a tough opponent. I see us loosing no more than 3 games between now and the end of the season, if that. If the Broncos win tonight and next week, I see the only chance of a loss then being KC in KC. Maybe its just me but i honestly dont see San Diego as a legit contender. If they have a convincing win tonight, then I will gladly retract my statement. But to be convinced they have to hold Philly to no more than 14 points and they need to score at least 21.

Leave a comment:

• TroyF
    replied
    The Chargers have the chance to be one of the elite teams. To do that they need to come up with a winning streak. No matter what anyone wants to say, they are currently a 3-3 football team. They have one incredibly impressive win (at NE), a very solid win (NYG) and an average win (Oak without Moss for most of the game)

Those three games have all been blowouts that SD has been in control of by the third quarter. Lets look at the losses:

Close game against Dallas, SD has four shots from inside the five and doesn't get it done. Close game against Denver where the team simply fell apart in the second half. Close game against the Steelers, where they were taken apart and outgained on their home field.

In every one of the "close" losses, they were outscored in the fourth quarter. We'll just call it the Marty factor. The Chargers could very well be an elite team, but if Denver has to earn that status as a 5-1 team, I'm gonna make the Chargers earn it before I give it to them.

One other note about the Chargers. . . if Denver can keep things close or hold a lead in the division, we have a huge advantage over them down the stretch. While we play @ Buffalo and home to Oakland before finishing at SD, they play @ Indy and @ KC.

That's going to take a lot out of them before Denver get em that final week.

All of that rambling aside. . . just keep winning and don't worry about what happens behind. We have the lead now, it's ours to lose, not anyone elses to gain.

Leave a comment:

• MileHighStud
    replied
    Very confident!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Battlex
    replied
    These next two games are very important. Eagles Giants then we have a nice by week. If we can win these two games than the AFC West is ours for the takeing

Leave a comment:

• Johnny7
    replied
    Check the schedules...

Denver has a much easier final four games than KC or San Diego. If its close towards the end, I think we take it.

Leave a comment:

• OrangePeel
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco_f1
    they have as good a chance as the chiefs and broncos do. If the broncos can break their stride of 2nd half slumps, they will win this division, and i think this is the year they are likely to do it. The Wild Card WILL come out of the west IMO, as i think the chargers and chiefs could both be seen as top 10 teams. Both are as dangerous a threat to the broncos rite now as the broncos are to themselves. Denver needs to focus on winning its games, because they control their own destiny, if they do that, and can remain consistent on both sides of the ball, there is no reason we shouldnt be playing at Denver in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_f1
    replied
    Originally posted by RazR
    The Broncos need to keep this up. If they avoid the mid-season slump they've gotten themselves into in the past, they will do it.
    They will be heavily considered as contenders if they win the next two games

Leave a comment:

• RazR
    replied
    The Broncos need to keep this up. If they avoid the mid-season slump they've gotten themselves into in the past, they will do it.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_f1
    replied
    Originally posted by OrangePeel
    SD is prlly the best 3-3 team in the league and are a few PLAYS away from 5-1
    They have an elite offense, and a top 15 D, LT is on his pace to having one of the greatest seasons for a RB or any player ever.

AFC west = best division in football, winning this division says alot.

Leave a comment:

• OrangePeel
    replied
    Originally posted by Fitzchivalry
    It will be tough because we are only 1 game in front of the Chiefs and we still have to play in their stadium. If we can beat all the other teams in our division then we still have the edge on the Chiefs if we lose in KC. I don't knwo what to make of the Dolts right now cause everybody says their so great but are only 3-3 which doesn't sound that wonderful to me.
    SD is prlly the best 3-3 team in the league and are a few PLAYS away from 5-1
    They have an elite offense, and a top 15 D, LT is on his pace to having one of the greatest seasons for a RB or any player ever.

AFC west = best division in football, winning this division says alot.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X