Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please lock the entire forum on the day of a loss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please lock the entire forum on the day of a loss.

At least give these people a day to vent somewhere else. This is getting ridiculous.

I agree. All the people on this board know how to manage this team better after a loss. A day off will just let them absorb the loss.

Comment

I agree. These people act like the Broncos should never lose. And when they do 'the sky is falling, the sky is falling.' Good grief. Fire Shanahan, fire Coyer, cut Elam, cut Lelie, etc. If these maroons got their way Denver would be going into next week without a kicker, head coach, defensive coordinator, and Watts as our 2nd WR.

Anyway, I would just like to get this out. Yes, the refs sucked today. But the Broncos still blew a 13 point lead. They still had every opprotunity to win the game, but could not get it done. I don't blame the refs for that. I blame the team. I will finish with this, the Broncos will lose. Refs will suck. Get used to it. There is no reason to act like little freaking babies about it. Grow up.

I will see you guys next week maybe. I get sick of this crap. It makes me ashamed to be associated with such poor losers.
      Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Originally posted by LDB
        I agree. These people act like the Broncos should never lose. And when they do 'the sky is falling, the sky is falling.' Good grief. Fire Shanahan, fire Coyer, cut Elam, cut Lelie, etc. If these maroons got their way Denver would be going into next week without a kicker, head coach, defensive coordinator, and Watts as our 2nd WR.

Anyway, I would just like to get this out. Yes, the refs sucked today. But the Broncos still blew a 13 point lead. They still had every opprotunity to win the game, but could not get it done. I don't blame the refs for that. I blame the team. I will finish with this, the Broncos will lose. Refs will suck. Get used to it. There is no reason to act like little freaking babies about it. Grow up.

I will see you guys next week maybe. I get sick of this crap. It makes me ashamed to be associated with such poor losers.
        Agree with most of your post. I believe the refs screwed us pretty hard, but we were ultimately responsible for allowing NY to win the game.

Comment

It's to be expected when you lose a game with 5 seconds left. People are going to vent. Hell, I threw my cig across the room burning a hole in my blanket, hit the TV and can't hardly feel my left pinky, and didn't hardly breathe for about 15 minutes after the game ended, just sitting there with my hands cupped over my face.

Comment

Originally posted by Interpol
            Agree with most of your post. I believe the refs screwed us pretty hard, but we were ultimately responsible for allowing NY to win the game.
            Refs.............................................. ......75% responsible.
            Team.............................................. .....20% responsible.
            Lack of funds for payin the refs...........5%

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
              It's to be expected when you lose a game with 5 seconds left. People are going to vent. Hell, I threw my cig across the room burning a hole in my blanket, hit the TV and can't hardly feel my left pinky, and didn't hardly breathe for about 15 minutes after the game ended, just sitting there with my hands cupped over my face.
              LMAO.
              I just punched this heckler in the pub, I think he was a Bears fan..................

Comment

At least give these people a day to vent somewhere else. This is getting ridiculous.

THAT WOULD HELP THE TOTAL LACK OF REGARD FOR THE COC FROM SEVERAL OF OUR POSTERS.
                The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

If the last pass of the game fell incomplete all these threads would be about "SHANNY IS THE BEST", or "PLUMMER RULES", or "SUPERBOWL HERE WE COME."

Since the last pass was a touchdown and we lost, all they write is "FIRE COYER", "FIRE SHANAHAN", "CUT LELIE", "CUT ELAM", "EXECUTE THE WHOLE TEAM BY FIRING SQUAD"

I mean cmon, are you guys all serial killers on death row or people with manic depression who forgot to take their medication?

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                    THAT WOULD HELP THE TOTAL LACK OF REGARD FOR THE COC FROM SEVERAL OF OUR POSTERS.
                    Lol. Why the big size font, trying to emphasize a point?

Comment

I agree all the "CUT____" "WE SUCK" and "CALM DOWN" posts are sickening. Im no longer posting here on gamedays.

Comment

I agree that it is just ridiculous after a loss. All the threads are exactly the same with the few exceptions for the sane posters. All the complaining threads are annoying.
                        Damien Nash & Darrent Williams Forever Broncos.

"He's such a pro. He's been everything you'd ever want as a player and then some." Mike Shanahan on Rod Smith

Created by Snk16. Thanks!

Comment

I agree. There is alot of football left to play - AND we are tied with a few teams with the 2nd best record in the NFL. It could be much worse.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Lol. Why the big size font, trying to emphasize a point?

By Jove, I think's he's got it!
                            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

It's going to happen when you lose with 5 seconds left.

The fact is, any loss is disheartening. A blowout loss, or a close game loss. No matter what it's disheartening. I mean, I went to the game, that makes it even worse than watching it from the TV. Watching it from TV makes it "painful" too. If you really are into the game, and you lose, then it's hard to take a loss. Now it's easier said then done when you can't even see the game/when you don't watch the game. But when you watch it, even at the game for some, it's disheartening to WATCH your team go down. To hear about them losing is different, because you didn't put your "sweat and blood," for lack of better term into it.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                              2. Taxes
                              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Working...
                              X