Broncos Busting Through...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Busting Through...

Heh...Apparantly some of our precious players have been skipping out on paying for toll-roads here in Colorado. There will be a story about it in the morning in the Denver Post.

Apparantly Dwayne Carswell is the worst.

Just random tidbit.

Re: Broncos Busting Through...

Originally posted by BeerGirl
    Heh...Apparantly some of our precious players have been skipping out on paying for toll-roads here in Colorado. There will be a story about it in the morning in the Denver Post.

Just random tidbit.
    That doen't suprise me that Carswell is one of the culprits.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Just random tidbit.
      I am not much of a Dwayne Carswell fan...I don't like people who abuses women.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Just random tidbit.
        They are just practicing avoiding coverage.
        Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Court records show Denver Broncos Pro Bowl middle linebacker Al Wilson has done it. Linebacker Jashon Sykes has done it. Tight end Dwayne Carswell has done it - or at least his car has - 11 times.

Carswell alone has paid $995 over the past two years for tolls that would have totaled less than $20 if paid upfront, records show.

"Knowing Dwayne, there probably are 10 different people who drive his car," said Carswell's attorney, Harvey Steinberg. "He's a very generous fellow, and a lot of people take advantage of it."

His apparent generosity aside, these Broncos are not unique. On an average weekday, about 4 percent of the 116,000 cars on E-470 blow through toll plazas.

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,...923768,00.html

Comment

Working...
          X