No announcement yet.

2004 Broncos Headed to Jacksonville!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Broncos Headed to Jacksonville!!!

I just wanted the first to say that! =)

I'm not looking at the stats, history, or current roster... I'm looking at the fact that I love this team and I can't wait til next season.

Heck, I can't wait to see CP run a few plays next week! Maybe Pro bowl MVP since Ganon is out?

When I watch Bronco football, I expect to make it to the Super Bowl every year!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

how great would it be to see dante take one back in the pro bowl?

Comment

hey asian how many more posts do i need to get bumped up from senior member? and what comes next?

Comment

Originally posted by moonshot314
        hey asian how many more posts do i need to get bumped up from senior member? and what comes next?
        nothing is next unless you become a mod.
        Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

oh... well thank you rascal for clearing that up for me.. its kinda like your 21st birthday.. you know when you are a kid you have milestones like getting a drivers license turning 18 then turning 21 to buy beer... now the only milestone left is death..

Comment

oh... well thank you rascal for clearing that up for me.. its kinda like your 21st birthday.. you know when you are a kid you have milestones like getting a drivers license turning 18 then turning 21 to buy beer... now the only milestone left is death..
            You forgot an important one...becoming a bronco fan.

You too Cutler.

Comment

well for me becoming a chiefs fan wasnt much of a milestone that i looked forward to cuz that happened at birth!

Comment

well for me becoming a chiefs fan wasnt much of a milestone that i looked forward to cuz that happened at birth!
                you were guilty of that by location, but as you mature and become wiser you will become a bronco fan. It's the highest stage of enlightenment for football fans.

You too Cutler.

Comment

location maybe.. but we all know that no matter where you go there will only be one home.. i can assure you that i have a lot of maturing to do and there is always room to get wiser... but as for me becoming a broncos fan well.. i guess that would be comparable to me having a sex change.. i like what i got too much and it would never happen

Comment

Well....I think that's it. If you reach 10,000 posts...then you will recieve the title "Too Much Free Time"

Comment

sad.

Doctor should have slapped you a lot harder on the bun.

Comment

nah he just smiled when he saw the red and gold in my eyes

Comment

Ummm...no...
                          Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Nah, although I do hope the AFC prevails.
                            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                              Well....I think that's it. If you reach 10,000 posts...then you will recieve the title "Too Much Free Time"
                              Or "Lava".

Jk, lava. We love ya!

Comment

Working...
                              X