This Game really Hurt the most!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Game really Hurt the most!

stop being so pessimistic, now. We can still have hope, and perhaps some luck (i know, we havent had MUCH luck yet this season)

but-- after the bye we should be getting the majority of our starters back. We have a cake schedule (+/- one or two teams). We win every game, other teams (miami/tennessee..etc) have harder schedules and begin to lose. This all equates to a wild card spot. We can still have hope guys/gals, dont give up.

San Diego, Chicago and Oakland. We should easily end up at 8-4 after that. As upset as i am now I will still be watching every game.

Comment

Pessimistic some ****. That **** would make ANY die hard fan throw their hands in the air. Like my mom says...I just let it go and turn it over to God.

The coaches and most of the players need to take their ass to church this Sunday and pray like the world is about to end cause their season sure ass hell just did.
      Take care of business Broncos.

Comment

Re: ok, stop

Originally posted by Maverick
        stop being so pessimistic, now. We can still have hope, and perhaps some luck (i know, we havent had MUCH luck yet this season)

but-- after the bye we should be getting the majority of our starters back. We have a cake schedule (+/- one or two teams). We win every game, other teams (miami/tennessee..etc) have harder schedules and begin to lose. This all equates to a wild card spot. We can still have hope guys/gals, dont give up.
        Hey I completely agree. But after a heartbreaking loss like that it's hard to be an optimist. I'll probably be more rational tomorrow but right now I'm still pissed.
        "You can't take the sky from me..."
        ------
        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Im afraid because, yes shanny is a great coach... but Im thinking he may have reached a stagnation point with the team. Nothing is coming of his mastermind anymore. THATS what scares me.

Comment

Also remember that Plummer, with the extra week to relax, will be back for the Chargers. We were 4-1 when he started...
            Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

Re: Re: ok, stop

Originally posted by Javalon
              Hey I completely agree. But after a heartbreaking loss like that it's hard to be an optimist. I'll probably be more rational tomorrow but right now I'm still pissed.

yeah, no doubt it truly WAS a heartbreaker.

Comment

He always is playing not to lose rather than to make calls to win the game.

Comment

I hate not being able to watch sportscenter. I dont want to see the highlights

Comment

my sig rings true during this bye week.

its latin and it translates to: "In times of peace, prepare for war!"

Comment

I was wondering what that meant

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
                        Im afraid because, yes shanny is a great coach... but Im thinking he may have reached a stagnation point with the team. Nothing is coming of his mastermind anymore. THATS what scares me.
                        I don't know. I'd be willing to bet that after the bye week things get back on track. Jake's back. Salaam's back. Eddie's back.

But that doesn't help my post-heartbreaker blues right now. I think I'll go mope now.
                        "You can't take the sky from me..."
                        ------
                        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

We can look at it like this too, yes, we should have won that game, yes, we gave that game away, no, the patriots didnt deserve it, BUT, they did have one hell of a time shutting down our 3RD STRING qb. Pretty pathetic either way. So, think of it as, if Plummer had been in, there wouldnt have been a game. Saddle up and look forward to the play offs when we'll get a chance to beat the **** out of the patriots with a healthy team, that is, if they make it that far.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy87
                            He always is playing not to lose rather than to make calls to win the game.

Must i reiiterate: "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME" thanks herm
                            Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Shanahan needs to get that into his head

Comment

Working...
                              X