No announcement yet.

This Game really Hurt the most!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 losses is not a killer. We can still come back. We need to get as many people healthy as possible and then make a run.

I was at the game. I cheered my heart out. I am tired and worn out today, but I would do it again tomorrow if they were playing again.

That's what the twelfth man is all about!!!
    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Damn, all I have read is blame, blame, blame, and more blame. The bottom line is the Broncos have just had some bad luck mainly due to injuries. People saying cut delta, why? Dang its not like he is the only one making bad plays. If thats the option, cut the whole defense and offense and start over. Suck it up, stick to your team and quit boo hooooooin.
      You can criticize your team and still be a loyal fan. In fact, I think it shows that you want the best performance for your team no matter what and are willing to dissect and look at all areas where your team can improve. True, Colorado fans expect a lot from their Broncos, but the Broncos would be the first to admit that they have been the ones to originally set that high standard. Rod Smith mentioned that high expectation that he demands from himself and the rest of the team this last sunday night on 9news.
      I am not giving up on the Broncos for this season yet, but you gotta admit that it will be an amazingly difficult up-hill struggle just to get to the playoffs.
      "If God isn't a Bronco fan, why are sunsets Orange and Blue??"

Comment

...BLAME

OUR DEFENSE (SECONDARY AND OVER THE MIDDLE) DID NOT SHOW UP LAST NIGHT. WHEN A OPPOSING QB GETS OVER 350 IN YARDS YOU KNOW SOMETHING BROKE DOWN.
        BRONCO @ BIRTH

Comment

The bottom line, you still need to support the team no matter what! Without the owners you wouldn't even have a team, someone had to upfront the money, and I know for sure it was not the fans.

And the boys do play for themselves, they are in it for the money, they are going to play the game whether you are cheering them on or not. And if the team or you don't want them, there is always someone else that does.

Just be grateful...look for the positives!

Comment

You can still love your team and yet voice your frustration and criticism. Criticism only makes your team stronger. I bet you are one of those people who believes that you aren't an American if you disagree or criticize a president. I am a life-long Bronco fan...hands down. And i will be pulling for them just as hard in their next game as i did in the MNF game, but I am also a realist and I am NOT going to sugar coat things and pretend that the "elephant isn't in the room." I love my team but something STINKS right now. Professional sports is very demanding (especially in a great sports state as Colorado) and these players get the big bucks partly because they are supposed to be able to handle the pressure of a big game and not crack. And be able to come back from a hard loss and win. Denver has done that this year or last, or even the year before that. At what point do you say ... ummmm this sucks, and this is not typcial Bronco play. i mean, the bottom line is that the Bronco fans are use to our team making the playoffs. Its a bitter adjustment when they come so close and yet still fail to make the post-season year after year.
            "If God isn't a Bronco fan, why are sunsets Orange and Blue??"

Comment

Flashbacks...

This game made me think a lot of last years Monday night mauling against the Raiders. Our secondary couldn't stop Ryan Leaf throwing to Akili Smith
              BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

Some people know how to state their frustrations better than other. But today I just read the "Denver Post" and I couldn't believe how they ripped into the Broncos. Yes they lost, yes they need to win. But they are talking like they are the worst team in the league. Who likes to lose? And as a paying fan you want them to win, but the way these guys are being attacked is too much. It's not just a Colorado thing either...every state/city beats up on the home team. But enoughs enough

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaFan
                  Some people know how to state their frustrations better than other. But today I just read the "Denver Post" and I couldn't believe how they ripped into the Broncos. Yes they lost, yes they need to win. But they are talking like they are the worst team in the league. Who likes to lose? And as a paying fan you want them to win, but the way these guys are being attacked is too much. It's not just a Colorado thing either...every state/city beats up on the home team. But enoughs enough
                  Expectations for them are high this year, especially the way they started the season. Unfortunately, that means that they'll also get smacked by the media really hard when things start to go south. If you're talking about Paige and Kizla, that's the way they are. They heap the praise when the Broncos are sweet and heap the smack when they are sorry. I think Paige is a huge fan though(not sure about Kizla). Call it tough love.

Comment

Working...
                  X