Get well/hopes and prayers to Dwayne Carswell Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get well/hopes and prayers to Dwayne Carswell Thread

Mods maybe we can sticky this? And as I said in another thread, maybe send the link to him and his family to read?

So let me be the first to say:

Get well soon DC! You've been apart of our lives for over a decade now, and our hopes and prayers are with you and yours!!

Comment

Get well soon Dwayne!! Your one tough man, and this will only make you a stronger person in the end. Take care man! We will see you next year!!

Comment

Get well Dwayne! Take as much time as you need to recover!

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
        2. Taxes
        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Get Well Soon!!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Dwayne, and hope you a speedy recovery and look forward to your return in 2006. We wish you and your family all the best in these tough times, but hey... You are a Bronco and we know you'll make a complete recovery! GET WELL SOON!!!
          Do or do not.... there is NO try

Comment

Not sure if this is already posted somewhere on the Message Boards, but on the Broncos homepage, they have where you can send messages to Dwayne.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

we have you in our prayers HOUSE

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Native
                Not sure if this is already posted somewhere on the Message Boards, but on the Broncos homepage, they have where you can send messages to Dwayne.
                Thanks for pointing this out. I did not know amongst others. I went there and it is an email format which I just sent one. Everyone should go to the home page and send Dwayne their message.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I just wanted to take a minute and say Thank You. For over a decade you fought as a TE. A real good one too. You were asked to move into an offensive lineman and you did that. A veteran like you is needed on anyones team.I am grateful I got to see you play this year. I hope your recovery will take little time and you heal 100 percent. If this is the last we see you play I say thank you again. If you do come back next year you will deserve the comeback player of the year.
                  A Mile High Salute to you sir. Get well and we will see you next year.
                  Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

I had a close friend in a car accident with very simular injurys.. i understand how hard it can be for those close to him..hopes and prayers to him

Comment

Originally posted by 16milehigh87
                      I just wanted to take a minute and say Thank You. For over a decade you fought as a TE. A real good one too. You were asked to move into an offensive lineman and you did that. A veteran like you is needed on anyones team.I am grateful I got to see you play this year. I hope your recovery will take little time and you heal 100 percent. If this is the last we see you play I say thank you again. If you do come back next year you will deserve the comeback player of the year.
                      A Mile High Salute to you sir. Get well and we will see you next year.
                      Well said. He is a true class act by switching positions without gripe. He didn't go to another team. He loves the Broncos and proved that week in and week out on and off the field. My thoughts and Prayers to Dwayne, his family and friends at this most difficult time. Get well first and football second.

I am also curious about his girlfriend. She was stated as being in the car with him. I surely hope that the lack of reports on her is good news meaning she was not severely injured.
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

On the latest update on the Broncos Homepage I think it says that Mike Shanahan said Dwayne called his wife, and in turn, she called Rod Smith, who was already in the training room.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

My condolences to Dwayne and his family. Get better, buddy-we need ya!
                          Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

Comment

Dwayne, I'm starting you (as always) on my fantasy team this weekend. You are so cool and so tough, I have a feeling you'll be back by then. Stay strong bro' and we love you sir...
                            NEVER BEEN OFF THE BANDWAGON!!!!

Comment

Yes, get well soon House, i know we will miss you this season but get healthy and come back next season cause we will need you . our prayers are with you.
                              "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X