Get well/hopes and prayers to Dwayne Carswell Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get well wishes from Akron, Ohio

Dwayne, get well soon! May the good lord bless & keep you and your family. See you back on the field next year! Stay strong!
    Go Broncos!!!

Comment

Get Well Soon Dwayne!!!

House,

As a long time Bronco fan I have followed your entire career and hope that it is not over anytime soon. Get well soon!

Michael Hand
      Sugar Land, TX

Comment

Thanks for your efforts. Best wishes and GET WELL SOON!!!!

Comment

Ever since i dicovered the NFL at 3 watching my first game i have been a broncos fan.
          I remember my first game like it was yesterday. It was Oct. 16 '95 and we(broncos and broncos fans alike) were playing the RAIDERS. (BOOOOOOOOOOO) I remember you(Dwayne) coming out on the field along with John Elway, T.D, and all the rest and just said, "WOW". I remeber my cousin telling me that this was big rivalry. i asked what it was and he said its when two people or teams don't like eachother worse than all the others. So i Never took my eyes off the tv the rest of that game! Not even for comercials. I remember screaming with my cousin the whole game. You and the whole team just had a blowout game. i remember the score, 27-0 and we got the big W But still to this day through rough and smooth i stick with the broncos. i cried at both Elway's and T.D's retirements. The only team that matters to me besides the bears is the broncos. Now i really only root for the bears because i live in IL. But i remember watching you and everyone else that has come and gone from the broncos with love in the last few years. When i heard about your wreck when i woke up and turned on ESPN, I burst into tears. my parents came running and said whats wrong? I simply replied,"House is hurt." they said who? and i said he's in critical condition. so they finally saw the rest of the clip and caught on and said what happened. and i told them what i knew. So now on my wall is a poster i made of shots from highlights of your career with Denver. But most of all man is just good luck and get well soon. With all my heart i can say that put simply you're one of the best and in tie for the top.(only with Elway of course) I will be sad if this ends your career but i know you to fight through it all. and you will. but once you retire in the many years away it is, i will cry and then wait until your induction into Canton.GET WELL SOON

Comment

get well

Dwayne get better man. I have been a Bronco fan since the day I was Born, & I have loved to watch you play ever since you became a Bronco I hope to be able to watch you play for a long while longer. Thx for all you have done and all you will do.

Comment

Working...
            X