Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which former Broncos player eligible for the Hall of Fame deserves to be elected?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryos
    replied
    Gradishar should be first up. Just because he had the misfortune of playing on mostly bad Bronco teams doesn't mean his amazing accomplishments are any less worthwhile. Heck, I'd argue that his great performance on subpar teams makes what he did even more important to consider for the Hall of Fame. It's too bad the first method of rationale is employed and not the latter.

Leave a comment:

• Crazie
    replied
    Originally posted by GoDenver
    Steve Atwater!
    EXACTLY! That man was so underrated it's unbelievable. He is the best Safety to ever play the game as far as I"m concerned.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Gradishar deserves it first, there is no other player in the history of the NFL who has gone 10 straight seasons with 200 or more tackles. In my opinion Gradishar was better that his contemporary Jack Lambert.

Leave a comment:

• BeerGirl
    replied
    Is Steve eligible yet?

Leave a comment:

• GoDenver
    replied
    Steve Atwater!

Leave a comment:

• BeerGirl
    replied
    I've been reading a book about the history of the Broncos & those three (Gradishar, Little & Zimmerman) all stand out.

Leave a comment:

• broncosbeast
    replied
    How about all of them next year?

Leave a comment:

• Which former Broncos player eligible for the Hall of Fame deserves to be elected?

Randy Gradishar
    35.29%
    Floyd Little
    11.76%
    Louie Wright
    0.00%
    Gary Zimmerman
    23.53%
    Someone else
    29.41%
    None of the above
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Since our palyers are getting snubbed I thought I would ask soem true fans on thier thoughts...
Working...
X