Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Goose

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Goose

    Are there any Goose Gonsoulin fans here? Anyone remember him? He was an orig. bronco and set a bronco record in 1960 with 11 ints. With the smack talk of the afc and nfc campionships each having a 3 int man aboard....well we have one who had 4 in one game. GOOSE! in 1963. I was just wondering if anyone had any info on him?
    ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

    Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!


    UNC Tarheels!!!!

  • #2
    Goose Gonsoulin

    Just trying to find some (after football) info on the Goose. He came back to my mind with the Con Championships when 2 teams had a guy with 3 each. Well the Goose had 4 in one game and was just a real treat to watch. Any info at all?
    ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

    Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!


    UNC Tarheels!!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The Goose

      Originally posted by wncbronxx
      Are there any Goose Gonsoulin fans here? Anyone remember him? He was an orig. bronco and set a bronco record in 1960 with 11 ints. With the smack talk of the afc and nfc campionships each having a 3 int man aboard....well we have one who had 4 in one game. GOOSE! in 1963. I was just wondering if anyone had any info on him?
      I"ve heard of him but to be honest I kno nothing of him.

      Comment


      • #4
        deja vu

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Re: The Goose

          Originally posted by Crazie
          I"ve heard of him but to be honest I kno nothing of him.
          He was an original tuff, crazie guy. Same mold as Romo but in early 60s.
          ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

          Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!


          UNC Tarheels!!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Crazie
            deja vu
            ya I get around as you, lol
            ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

            Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!


            UNC Tarheels!!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Re: Re: The Goose

              Originally posted by wncbronxx
              He was an original tuff, crazie guy. Same mold as Romo but in early 60s.

              Nice thanks for the info

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Re: Re: Re: The Goose

                Originally posted by Crazie
                Nice thanks for the info
                I like the old broncs as much as the new ones.
                ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

                Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!


                UNC Tarheels!!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Goose

                  Originally posted by wncbronxx
                  I like the old broncs as much as the new ones.
                  Well I was born in 76 so I don't kno the old old Broncs

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Goose

                    Originally posted by Crazie
                    Well I was born in 76 so I don't kno the old old Broncs
                    I became a bronc fan in 77. I will tell you, until 1977, we were a very struggling team, 77 was our first "winning" season. The coach was "red" Miller.
                    ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

                    Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!


                    UNC Tarheels!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Goose

                      Originally posted by wncbronxx
                      I became a bronc fan in 77. I will tell you, until 1977, we were a very struggling team, 77 was our first "winning" season. The coach was "red" Miller.
                      Yeah I've heard talk of Red. Good coach from what I understand.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X