Wild Card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Card?

The current standings indicate that the Broncos need to beat out the Dolphins and Bills.
    The Dolphins final schedule is:
    @Tennessee
    Baltimore
    Washington
    @Dallas
    @new England
    Phily
    @Buffalo
    Jets
    That is a tough schedule. I think they will beat Skins, Jets, Ravens, and Cowboys. I don't think they will win the others. That means they finish...9-7
    The Bills final schedule is....
    @ Dallas
    houston
    Colts
    @Giants
    Jets
    @ titans
    Miami
    @ Pats
    That is also a tough schedule. I think they will beat Cowboys, Giants, Texans, Jets, and Dolphins. That means they finish 9-7.
    The Broncos schedule is:
    Chargers
    Bears
    @ Raiders
    Cheifs
    Browns
    @Colts
    @Packers
    I think they will beat chargers, bears, raiders, browns. But the other three are questionable. They need to win at least one of those three to get into the playoffs. If they don't win one of those three they finish 9-7.
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Yep, the schedule favors the Broncos...IF they can just win one of those tough games. Jake better stay healthy and play like hid did earlier this year.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Most likely they will beat the browns raiders chargers and bears, but to be honest all I want is 10-6. I dont care who they lose too just 10-6.

The best way would to actually lose to the bears and packers and win the other five. the more AFC wins we get right now the better.

Comment

Working...
      X