Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why are you all so negative about the superbowl???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: just a couple of thoughts

Originally posted by O&B_Forever
    1.) we moan and whine about how unlucky we are and if we were only healthy we'd win all the time. While NE had a butt ton of injuries and kept winning. That shows heart, something I think denver had lost with elway leaving but coming back with Plummer. No matter what you say bout plummer no one accused him of not having heart.

2.)Was a great SB however I just wasn't into it as much as usual, why you ask? I just don't have much interest vested into those particular teams.

3.) The rhetorical question, "Did the best team win?" Well, they were the favorite at the beginning of the playoffs and the vegas oddsmakers had the money on them. One more thing, the best team is the one left standing at the end surveying the dejected looking players looking lost and forlorn. So NE was the best team period. ( I feel slimey saying it, however true it may be)
    i wish more people can keep that rationale going. i don't like the pats but i respect them. that's all you can do. you might like them but atleast it isn't the faiders or the chiefs. couldn't deal with too long.
    Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Re: Re: just a couple of thoughts

Originally posted by bklynbronco
      i wish more people can keep that rationale going. i don't like the pats but i respect them. that's all you can do. you might like them but atleast it isn't the faiders or the chiefs. couldn't deal with too long.
      I actually enjoy the presence of Chef fans far more than NE fans.
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: just a couple of thoughts

Originally posted by portisistheman
        I actually enjoy the presence of Chef fans far more than NE fans.
        chief fans are worst becuase we play them twice a year at least with NE fans there's no guarantee of playing them every year.
        Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: just a couple of thoughts

Originally posted by bklynbronco
          chief fans are worst becuase we play them twice a year at least with NE fans there's no guarantee of playing them every year.
          Some Chef fans posess a bit of Raitionale..I have yet to meet a NE fan that does.

That is my reasoning.

Plus, they are the most boring team in hell to watch.
          Originally posted by boltzpride619
          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
          True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
            Now, I hate the Patriots but how can you say the Pats dont deserve it? They won 15 straight games. The Bucs to you are still Champions? What was there record this year? They didnt even make the playoffs but to you they are still Champions because they earned it. The Pats do deserve it, how can you even say the Pats won it just because they kicked it out of bounds? What would have happend in overtime, how do we even know if they wouldnt have had another 50 yard pass down field that got them in FG range, if you can remember there was still 1:08 left on the clock when the Panthers scored. The Patriots had a hell of a year this year and the deserved it. And penalties are part of the game. Ya the refs missed some calls but when have they not? All I am saying is the Patriots DID deserve it. The game could have gone either way. Both teams deseverd to win that game, both teams played great.
            Yeah im with dandaman. Im not a pats fan either but how can u say that?
            What and you think the raiders should be the champs? They didnt even have 5 wins but yet you may think they should be champs.
            And to you they played like champs. HA! pats didnt play like champs and neither did the panthers. It doesnt mean they arent the champs. they deserve to be champs. the panthers deserved to be in the super bowl. the bucs nor the raiders made it or deserved to be in the Wildcard either. so just drop it. the pats won and there is nothing you can do about it!

Comment

Working...
            X