TD pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD pic

here are some pics of that TD. Judge for yourselves...
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

here is the next one

You too Cutler.

Comment

here is the last one....

Sorry I can't put them on 1 message.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Doesn't get much tighter than that.

Comment

Re: TD pic

Originally posted by rascal
          here are some pics of that TD. Judge for yourselves...

This is the one where he should have noticed and gotten out in front for the pick. Dammit...
          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

From those pics, it looks like he had pretty good coverage but Brady made a great pass. I'm not a Deltha defender. I'm just posting what I see according to the pics.

Comment

Personally I think he should have been expecting them to try and throw into the endzone. But then I don't know how he can be any closer. I don't think we can blame him. My question is what about that 3rd and 10 from the 34 and they get 16 yards...what is up with that?

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
                Personally I think he should have been expecting them to try and throw into the endzone. But then I don't know how he can be any closer. I don't think we can blame him. My question is what about that 3rd and 10 from the 34 and they get 16 yards...what is up with that?
                My thought EXACTLY!! 3-10 and we give them a 1st down. Lame.

Comment

Yeah but if you watch the replay slow mo, looking at them from the front, it was pretty bad coverage, those pictures dont do him the injustice he deserves on that play...........I am not a Deltha basher, in fact, I dont bash any player on the team (except Griese, I never liked him, but i digress) Deltha blew that play, just like the rest of the secondary getting blown away all night.....

Comment

Originally posted by Orange&Blue
                    From those pics, it looks like he had pretty good coverage but Brady made a great pass. I'm not a Deltha defender. I'm just posting what I see according to the pics.
                    Don't worry, Deltha's not a defender either.
                    "You can't take the sky from me..."
                    ------
                    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                      LMMFAO------that's a good one Javalon

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon

As much as Deltha deserves smack, at least he had a TD return. Our other defenders just got punked. Why is it that our pass D has been junk for the last few years? Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Orange&Blue

As much as Deltha deserves smack, at least he had a TD return. Our other defenders just got punked. Why is it that our pass D has been junk for the last few years? Any thoughts?
                          Good question. Maybe Shanahan needs to find the Alex Gibbs of secondary coaches. A better pass rush would also make the secondary look a lot better. I almost find myself missing Greg Robinson's eternal blitzes...almost.

And, yeah, Deltha has potential as a punt returner (when he's not fumbling) but it's his cornerback skills I question. I think he's lost his aggresiveness and seems to play scared of screwing up which causes him to screw up even more. Not a good psychological state for a DB.
                          "You can't take the sky from me..."
                          ------
                          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Look at that second picture though...Deltha is too far off him just staring at the receiver going for the ball lol. I don't think that you can totally blame him for that TD though because it was great pass by Brady. However, it should have NEVER EVER gotten to that point. And in that regard, Deltha DID royally screw up when he spaced out on that punt return. Not to mention everything else we have all brought up on here such as pass D and clock management during the 2nd half....etc., etc., etc.
                            "If God isn't a Bronco fan, why are sunsets Orange and Blue??"

Comment

Our pass rush was inconsistant at times too though. At times, Brady had enough time to whip out his cell, call up Tara Reid, beg her to come back to him, and still throw and complete the pass.

Comment

Working...
                              X