Who do you think is better Portis or Griffin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Return of Lava
    jd, what a guy, arguing with the police.
    What does that make me Lava?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
      What does that make me Lava?

I gotta reply to this

a crazy sadistic policman
      Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by bcollin1
        "...my girdle comment was quite LAME" vice "...tame?"
        G.D. Oilslick and girdles ... it's a match made in Heaven.

Comment

Can't say at this point, QG hasn't had enough playing time to really tell anything. Excellent performance in his only start but there's alot more to being an NFL RB than one start.

Comment

Originally posted by jdslick
            I certainly don't recall any mud slinging though. I still think using the word "girdle" in a comment is a petty thing to worry about.

You don't recall mudslinging, yet for the second time in this thread you call me petty? Calling someone a name (i.e. 'petty'), in my opinion, could be characterized as mudslinging. Maybe that is just me.

The adjective "petty" has 3 defintions.

1. junior-grade, inferior, lower, lower-ranking, lowly, petty(prenominal), secondary, subaltern, subordinate -- (inferior in rank or status; "the junior faculty"; "a lowly corporal"; "petty officialdom"; "a subordinate functionary")

2. fiddling, footling, lilliputian, little, Mickey Mouse, niggling, piddling, piffling, petty, picayune, trivial -- ((informal terms) small and of little importance; "a fiddling sum of money"; "a footling gesture"; "our worries are lilliputian compared with those of countries that are at war"; "a little (or small) matter"; "Mickey Mouse regulations"; "a dispute over niggling details"; "limited to petty enterprises"; "piffling efforts"; "giving a police officer a free meal may be against the law, but it seems to be a picayune infraction")

3. petty, small-minded -- (contemptibly narrow in outlook; "petty little comments"; "disgusted with their small-minded pettiness")

So which one of these was not meant as an insult?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
              You don't recall mudslinging, yet for the second time in this thread you call me petty? Calling someone a name (i.e. 'petty'), in my opinion, could be characterized as mudslinging. Maybe that is just me.

The adjective "petty" has 3 defintions.

1. junior-grade, inferior, lower, lower-ranking, lowly, petty(prenominal), secondary, subaltern, subordinate -- (inferior in rank or status; "the junior faculty"; "a lowly corporal"; "petty officialdom"; "a subordinate functionary")

2. fiddling, footling, lilliputian, little, Mickey Mouse, niggling, piddling, piffling, petty, picayune, trivial -- ((informal terms) small and of little importance; "a fiddling sum of money"; "a footling gesture"; "our worries are lilliputian compared with those of countries that are at war"; "a little (or small) matter"; "Mickey Mouse regulations"; "a dispute over niggling details"; "limited to petty enterprises"; "piffling efforts"; "giving a police officer a free meal may be against the law, but it seems to be a picayune infraction")

3. petty, small-minded -- (contemptibly narrow in outlook; "petty little comments"; "disgusted with their small-minded pettiness")

So which one of these was not meant as an insult?
              I never mudsling on this site, everyone should use me as an example as I am the model of what a great poster is!!!
              [QUOTE]
              If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
                I never mudsling on this site, everyone should use me as an example as I am the model of what a great poster is!!!
                Jesus...do you ever shut up?
                Originally posted by boltzpride619
                What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Would you have felt better if I had used the word Trivial?

Ok. Getting uptight about using the word "girdle" is a trivial thing to worry about. Maybe that is just me.
                  I agree with your last sentence.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

Comment

Grown-ups are taliking here, Be quiet.
                    dhead? I agree
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Seeing as there aren't that many decent RB's/ ones with great potential in the draft ad FA this year, what do you guys think about using QG as a player that we could trade to get maybe a 2nd rounder or a decent corner. After all we still have Anderson as a backup RB and Droughns could play a FB however he just needs to become more conditioned in my opinion, and almost every RB who comes to Denver seems to flourish so we could even pick up a week one in the draft. Only an idea, but i thought we had better get back to the football side of things!

Comment

Working...
                      X