Jacksonville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacksonville

Ok now that this season is over but for the pro-bowl we can start looking forward to being in jacksonville next year which would make a total of 3 trips to florida next season, with games @ jacksonville & @ tampa & then the superbowl in jacksonville & just for the record it was in the state of florida when we last won it, in miami so that's a sign.
    sigpic

Re: Jacksonville

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA
    Ok now that this season is over but for the pro-bowl we can start looking forward to being in jacksonville next year which would make a total of 3 trips to florida next season, with games @ jacksonville & @ tampa & then the superbowl in jacksonville & just for the record it was in the state of florida when we last won it, in miami so that's a sign.

A sign you won't make it. Look, you better hope Elway's great-grandson Bo Bo Elway gets drafted in the year 2038 by your Donkeys, cuz that's the only way you will win another. And Mike's great grandson Toby Shanahan will be the Head Coach!!!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Re: Re: Jacksonville

Originally posted by dhall26
      A sign you won't make it. Look, you better hope Elway's great-grandson Bo Bo Elway gets drafted in the year 2038 by your Donkeys, cuz that's the only way you will win another. And Mike's great grandson Toby Shanahan will be the Head Coach!!!
      sounds like mr. small is still bitter over the chefs pathetic one & out yet again, hang in there pal someday kc may win a playoff game & take that step to the next round & then again maybe not ever!
      sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Jacksonville

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA
        sounds like mr. small is still bitter over the chefs pathetic one & out yet again, hang in there pal someday kc may win a playoff game & take that step to the next round & then again maybe not ever!
        You're right , we're still waiting for another Lenny Dawson, it's been 30+ Years, you'll wait that long for another Elway, trust me , hell you waited 30+ years until you finally won it 6 years ago!! For your first time!
        [QUOTE]
        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Jacksonville

You're right , we're still waiting for another Lenny Dawson, it's been 30+ Years, you'll wait that long for another Elway, trust me , hell you waited 30+ years until you finally won it 6 years ago!! For your first time!
          well i think we agree on 1 thing then, it totally sucks waiting!
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I'm not being an a-hole I'm just keeping it real. It's gonna be a while until you can win another. Your Dynasty ended when Elway retired. He was that good. He was great! But it will be a while for another one to come around. Awesome QB's are few and far between. Ask 49ers fans, who have yet to see a Montana or Young, Dolphins fans who have yet to see a Marino, Bills fans who have yet to see a Kelly, Cowboy fans who have yet so another Aikman, and Steelers fans who yet to see another Bradshaw. See the Pattern!
            [QUOTE]

Comment

Yeah, I'm not being an a-hole I'm just keeping it real. It's gonna be a while until you can win another. Your Dynasty ended when Elway retired. He was that good. He was great! But it will be a while for another one to come around. Awesome QB's are few and far between. Ask 49ers fans, who have yet to see a Montana or Young, Dolphins fans who have yet to see a Marino, Bills fans who have yet to see a Kelly, Cowboy fans who have yet so another Aikman, and Steelers fans who yet to see another Bradshaw. See the Pattern!
              yes but elway carried the broncos on his back for the first 3 superbowls & i think there are very few qb's if any at all that could have took those teams to the superbowl, however it wasn't until elway had better players around him that he got over the hump, especially the running of terrell davis, now that said we have just as good if not better running game now as we did then & i know plummer is no elway but with the talent around him we totally have a shot
              sigpic

Comment

Speaking of Jacksonville, I think they are an up and coming team, they have a really good defense that is just going to get better. There QB I think will be on of the best in the league this upcoming year. All they really need is a running back, Fred Taylor seems to be getting old and they need a couple new WR.

Comment

I bet our d-line will have a lot of fun chasing down the immoblie Leftwich next year. Brad johnson too. Vick is who I'm worried about.
                  Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Jake went 9-2 in his first year so just double that. 18-4

22 games. He'll play in 2 preseason + 16 reg + 2 playoff + 1SB + 1 probowl.
                    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

we didn't have to wait that long

Plummer is the answer. He will not quit, will not give up, and will find some way to win. The defense just needs to show up. Watch out next season

Comment

I thought we were playing @ Jacksonville & TB was @ Denver? I'll have to look again, I guess.

Comment

Nope, we're at TB. We have Atlanta at home. Gonna love seeing Vick sucking oxygen on the sidlines.
                          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Working...
                          X