• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jrhampton
    BTW where

is

raiderhoe.
    I'm sure we'll see him next season telling us about how great the Raiders are going to be. Or if da Raiduhs shock us in Denver again. But I'm betting we learned out lesson from last year.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I just got home from CHOKELAND and I must say it was great watching our boys slamm the A55 Pirates around. I cheered louder for the BRONCOS than the Raider fans in my area did for their team. However I did boo for the raiders alongside the raider fans When Collins came out onto the field. guilty!
      It was great watching our boys live!!!!!! Seing Champs INT. D-DUB INT for a TD. The SNAKE hit LELIE for 40, then Hit ROD in the ENDZONE. GOD I was Excited the whole game. Hope to see them again soon. GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!
      SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
        I'm sure we'll see him next season telling us about how great the Raiders are going to be. Or if da Raiduhs shock us in Denver again. But I'm betting we learned out lesson from last year.

The only way they can sell out is to invite our fans to come in and do the job for them.

OAK loser ville USA. and all of those dressed up pirate clowns pretending to be tough, probably some fairies and mommas boys that liked getting spanked.

By the Broncos that is and while I'm at the dolts and chefs also.

AL Davis is a loser fired Mikey while they were in LA as tourists and it has been a down hill slide since. Except eh last super bowl spanking they got.

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon

Still remember all the Robert Gallery is GOD posts. Well he got spanked yesterday almost all day.

Comment

Working...
          X