Pryce
    Lynch
    Jake
    Tatum
    Marine Mike
    Rod
    Kyle Johnson

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Cugel
      Probably, none of the above. Maybe Tom Nalen, maybe Champ Bailey if he's healthy. Possibly John Lynch. That's it.

I wrote this in another thread but it's relevant here:
      How many Broncos will go to the pro-bowl?

Plummer? He's having a good year, but there's Carlson Palmer and Peyton Manning ahead of him, so NO.
      They invite at least 3 QB's per conference to the Pro-Bowl so it's possible.
      Rod Smith? He's having another in a series of good years, but he's only 12th in the league in yards and 8th in receptions. Not pro-bowl bound.
      He's second in the AFC in yards among receivers and 4th ion receptions. Could be Pro-Bowl bound.

Special teams? Todd Sauerbrun? He's having a good year -- 7th in the league in punting average. Not even close.
      Punting average is a dubious stat. It's better to look at the play on the field and what he does to helop us win games. But if it's stats you want then Sauerbrun is 3rd in punting average and tied for first in Touchbacks. That's pretty good.

RBs? Anderson and Bell make a good tandem, but that means that neither will compete for the rushing title. Anderson is 10th and Bell is 13th. Neither will go to the pro-bowl.
      Probably not. But you'd think someone blocking for these guys would. The offensive line and Kyle Johnson stand a good chance.

The defensive line? Nobody has more than 2 sacks. Trevor Pryce has played well, but he's on a pace for 2 sacks this season. If the 2nd half plays out like the 1st, Gerrard Warren will be tops on the Broncos with 4 sacks. That would certainly not be pro-bowl material.
      I have to agree here. Although some might say that Trevor Pryce will get a nod anyway. He's certainly playing alot better than he has in awhile.

LBs? Not enough tackles. None will be picked. Al Wilson probably deserves to go but won't.
      It's good that were not piling up tackles. Means our offense is keeping the defense off the field.

The defensive backfield? Nobody other than Champ qualifies. Maybe John Lynch, but I doubt it. If he's healthy enough this year to play regularly, Champ'll be in the pro-bowl again.
      Champ hasn't been on the field long enough this year to warrent consideration.

Comment

Totally forgot about Sauerbrun.

Comment

Originally posted by ttejuco
          Totally forgot about Sauerbrun.
          Why would you do that? They bring players to the pro bowl that have helped elevate a team. He sure has on ST.

Comment

where is the love for our running backs? jeez, they are the reason our offense is looking so good. Without Anderson and Bell running like they are I think Plummer would look about as half as good as he is now. That being said, I would send:

Offense:
            Bell (amazing 7 ypc)
            Tom Nalen
            Matt Lepsis
            Kyle Johnson
            possibly Rod Smith

Defense:
            Courtney Brown
            Domonique Foxworth
            John Lynch

& Todd Sauerbrun

Sorry, can't pick Plummer right now, would have to go with Brady, Manning, and Palmer.

Comment

Who should go to Hawaii?

So far i say:

John Lynch
              Champ Bailey
              Trevor Pryce (despite his low stats)
              Anyone on the Broncos o-line
              Jake Plummer???

And my personal favorite: Kyle Johnson!

Thoughts?
              I also say
              Anderson Or Bell
              Rod Smith
              sigpic
              Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

I don't want to be the geezer here.

But don't expect all these guys you all are naming to go to the Pro Bowl.

Todd Sauerbruan------------yes
                Al Wilson-------------------- yes
                Kyle Johnson----------------maybe
                Champ Bailey-------------yes....legacy
                Trevor Pryce----------------should

one or two of the offensive lineman should garner serious attention (since we are running all over folks)
                Emancipate your mind!
                The People's Poster

Comment

If we have two 1000 yard rushers, then the entire O-line.

Jake - Nuff said

#10 - has turned around our field postition problems

I am not sure about Champ yet. He could go on reputation alone, and if he goes on Reputation, then you can bet that Jake would not go based on reputation.

Pryce - come back player of the year and if he goes off on national tv again ( thanksgiving, and I think Buffalo might be a sunday night game ) then Pryce.

Comment

Multidimensional scoring threat Kyle Johnson should go there for his cowboy dance alone.

Comment

Get a life folks very few if any go because the way the votes are stacked. 110 million viewers east of the Mississippi, 80 million on the west coast. 1 million in teh rocky mountain time zone. Those from CHI to DEN will be voting for their favorite team bears, chefs, packers, vikings etc.

Unless we go 6-0 over the next six weeks when the team is all but announced and everyone is on the band wagon, DEN will be lucky to have but one or two like usual John Lynch and Champ because of name rec and reps.

Quit smoking the good stuff cause it is not gonna happen.

Comment

"The Juice is worth the Squeeze!"

The Broncos will have at least 6 Pro bowlers if they continue their winning ways!
                        Plummer
                        Bell
                        Nalen
                        Warren
                        Bailey
                        Gold and/or Wilson

The pro bowl has long been littered with the players of successful teams. Does that mean that the sorry teams don't have great players? No! But when people, players, and coaches vote, they vote for the teams that have been successful.
                        So here's to a great 2nd half and a Super Bowl Win
                        Adopted Athlete: Leone Battista Alberti

Claim to Fame: I met the Man who met Andy Griffith

Comment

Who should go to Hawaii?

So far i say:

John Lynch
                          Champ Bailey
                          Trevor Pryce (despite his low stats)
                          Anyone on the Broncos o-line
                          Jake Plummer???

And my personal favorite: Kyle Johnson!

Thoughts?
                          Nalen, Lepsis, Plummer, KJ, Pryce, Warren, Sauerbrun, and Wilson deserve to go. Out of that bunch, only Sauerbrun will make it.

Lynch and Bailey will make it purely on name. If Bailey can get healthy and start playing 100% again, he'll deserve it, but right now he shouldn't go.
                          The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Originally posted by no-pseudo-fan
                            The Broncos will have at least 6 Pro bowlers if they continue their winning ways!
                            Plummer
                            Bell
                            Nalen
                            Warren
                            Bailey
                            Gold and/or Wilson

The pro bowl has long been littered with the players of successful teams. Does that mean that the sorry teams don't have great players? No! But when people, players, and coaches vote, they vote for the teams that have been successful.
                            So here's to a great 2nd half and a Super Bowl Win

Correct but we are not a national team that is seen by the east or west coast cities unless we happen to be playing one of them.

Which teams are on MNF all teh time same for SNF.

Look and see who the games are each week WAS NY Florida DAL CHI of course SAN ans OAK even though they may suck unless we play them the only thing DEN gets is local coverage. It is rare that DEN is the GAME of the week when playing GB or the Vikes.

Look and see who gets the top notch announcers every week. Unless we go to and win the SB most folks Eats and west blow us off and never see our players play unless their team is playing against us. We no longer have a John Elway or TD or Shannon Sharpe. We have no-name RB and WR and to most folks Jake is a joke from AZ. We have no name Defenders and the only press we have received on D was about the losers from CLE.

Coaches and players have their own agenda, and we will not get many if any props from the press.

So it boils down to the popular vote and if we are not seen nationally by the masses EAST and WEST coast do not count of many in the pro-bowl.

Comment

Working...
                            X