Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick the winner of the Broncos vs. Raiders game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick the winner of the Broncos vs. Raiders game...

Well, I'm certain this poll will be heavily in favor of the Broncos. But I wouldn't say this game is a gimme (then again I might ).

The Raiduhs are on a two game winning streak and feeling good about themselves despite the lower quality of their opponents. Unfortunately, confidence is very important in football and the Raiduhs are gaining a little. They have a potent offense and their defense is playing better than it should.

What do you think? Will the Raiduhs pull off another upset like they did last year? Will Shanny reinstate his dominance over his former employer? Will the Broncos be the first team to ever have two 200 yard rushers in the same game?

Please vote in the poll but feel free to make specific predictions...
    Broncos win by 14+ points
    52.71%
    Broncos win by 8 - 13 points
    31.01%
    Broncos win by 4 - 7 points
    9.30%
    Broncos win by 1 - 3 points
    1.55%
    Raiders win by 1 - 3 points
    0.78%
    Raiders win by 4 - 7 points
    2.33%
    Raiders win by 8 - 13 points
    0.78%
    Raiders win by 14+ points
    1.55%

The poll is expired.

"You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Well, I think if we do to Collins what we did to McNabb then we should be great.

Collins is easily rattled and he won't be able to throw the deep ball if we bring everyone on blitz's.

Of course the Raiders are going to go Max Protect so we may have to do alot of threaten blitz and then drop guys back into coverage.

Our offense should be able to do almost whatever it wants against the Raiders.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
      Well, I think if we do to Collins what we did to McNabb then we should be great.

Collins is easily rattled and he won't be able to throw the deep ball if we bring everyone on blitz's.

Of course the Raiders are going to go Max Protect so we may have to do alot of threaten blitz and then drop guys back into coverage.

Our offense should be able to do almost whatever it wants against the Raiders.
      Sounds good to me.

Basically, I think our greatest foe in that game will be overconfidence. But if the Broncos keep their heads on straight I think we'll bring them back to reality. "NO soup for you!!!"
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Broncos 45 - Raiders 17

I would have given the Raiders less if Champ = 100%, but that isn't going to happen.

Moss will more than likely get a jump ball or two, one for a TD, one for big yardage (the FG). Porter will have a few key catches on a drive that will allow them to drive down and score the other TD.

Bronx light up the Raider defense, each back has over 100 rushing again. Bell breaks the 150+ mark. "In Rod We Trust" gets 5 catches, and Lelie has 6 catches for over 100 yards receiving.

All in all, I don't really care about the stats or the score, just want a W. Here is to a great game and possibly watching an electrifying matchup of one of the best corners against one of the best receivers in the NFL!

Comment

The apprehensive side of me is losing terribly this time. So much that I will completely ignore it.

34-20 Bronc… Huh? What’s that?!?

<slap> <slap>

As I was saying… 34-10 Broncos
          Winter is Coming!

Comment

31-17 Broncos, though it will be closer than the score suggests, and the Broncos will put it away late in the game.

Comment

i voted Broncos win by 14+ points just cause we have beat much harder teams this year (look at phili) by much more then 14 so i really think this will be a blowout.

Comment

broncos win 31-14
                SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
                Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

BRONCOS TO WIN BABY!!!!!! RAIDERS CAN SIT AND SPIN MUTHASUCKAS
                  t('.')t
                  SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Um....
                    35-10?
                    It'll be big. I'm fairly sure it's next to impossible to look past a team when you have them after a bye. Plenty of time to get ready.
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic
                    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

I got broncos 27-17
                      sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Hope they beat them so bad, davis fires himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhampton
                          Hope they beat them so bad, davis fires himself.

Love to see that!

Broncos by 10!

Comment

Broncos win it 38-24.
                            The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

i predict broncos by 10 34-24 given shanny has 2 weeks to prepare for them...will hold jordan to 80yds or less but i fill they'll have success thru the air to porter, moss n gabriel...but in the end to much running from MA n tatum seal the deal...

i do hope they win this sunday though vs KC....

Comment

Working...
                              X