Question for you Portis Ryders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA
    yes i agree gold has great speed too but let's be possitive nobody said that we can't work deals out for these guys, teams will ask other players to restructure deals so they can get others signed so you never know what will happen
    yeah if we can get all of them, we will be that much better.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
      honestly lava i think we will be fine, this is just my opinion but my observation over the years is that when sombody comes into denver to play they seem to like it very much & would ultimately like to stick around even for less$$ in some cases
      sigpic

Comment

Indeed
        Originally posted by boltzpride619
        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
        True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

The plain and simple fact is that Ian Gold blew out his knee last year. Nobody here has the slightest clue on if he'll come back at 100%. Christ, one blow out ended T. Davis's career. Jamal Lewis and Terry Allen are the only guys I've seen come back from ACL blowouts and be 100% and even stronger. Al Wilson is healthy and is only a year or two away from being a Ray Lewis/Junior Seau type. We should concentrate on resigning Al Wilson before Ian Gold. Besides Gold can't expect us to give him a ton of money when there's no certainty that he'll come back at 100%. Regardless, I think we should resign Ian Gold, but Al Wilson is the more important commodity at this point. Bert Berry and Reggie Hayward are expendable in my opinion, there's nothing irreplacable about them. If it came down to Portis or Gold/Hayward/Berry, I'd keep Portis and make him happy. I truly believe he will shatter most running back records by the time his career is done with and that's more valuable then two D-Lineman who had one good year and a outside linebacker who's ability might be hindered because of injury. That's just my opinion though.

Comment

Gold wont be hampered by the injury. it wasnt a full tear i dont think and he had a lot of time to rehab it since it happened back in week 6
            dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

but

Gold wont be hampered by the injury. it wasnt a full tear i dont think and he had a lot of time to rehab it since it happened back in week 6
              you can't guarentee that lava. off any injury there is no guarentee of fully coming back especially tears in any ligament. i love gold but you can't give guarenteed money if we don't know for sure he will be back even at 80%. his main attribute is his speed and if that injury slows him down he's not the same.
              Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

he may just be one player, but he is an impact & franchise player you build around...
                Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Re: but

Originally posted by bklynbronco
                  you can't guarentee that lava. off any injury there is no guarentee of fully coming back especially tears in any ligament. i love gold but you can't give guarenteed money if we don't know for sure he will be back even at 80%. his main attribute is his speed and if that injury slows him down he's not the same.
                  actually your right brook, gold will HOPEFULLY regain his speed, but we should still sign him anyway in case he does. he is a great weapon for us.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

PITM is on the right track!
                    With a running game, time is burned up so the defense MAY not be on the field as long.
                    In the same breath, if the defense sucks, then you better hope you have a great running back to keep the other team from outscoring you.
                    ...and we HAVE a great running back!

...and his name is QG!

LOL/JK
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X