Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm giving you a CP

Originally posted by TXBRONC
    This is TO we're talking about, when has he ever able to keep his mouth shut. It would kill him to be silent for entire season.
    You deserve it. You debate well, without getting personal. I like that.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

People like Drew and would want him to be their agent ?

No way would I want that scumbag anywhere near me, my family, or especially my reputation..........he is bad for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7

No way would I want that scumbag anywhere near me, my family, or especially my reputation..........he is bad for this game.
        I'm in agreement with you about not wanting Rosenhaus as an agent. The one thing none of us can blame him for imo is T.O. emploding the way he did. I'm sure this only makes his job that much more difficult (not that I'm going shed any tears over it). As bad as I think Rosenhaus the Postons imho are worse.
        Last edited by TXBRONC; 11-09-2005, 08:50 AM.
        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Well again that is an opinion. From your point of view it is a good opinion.

Originally posted by Superchop7

I respect that. Nothing wrong with that.
          An agent's job is to get the best possible deal for their clients. Shark, pariah, weasel.........yes people have called him that. But Joe Gibbs has praised Drew in the media for getting deals done.

He has had clients like Ruebuen Droughs, Dan Morgan, Randy McMichael, Warren Sapp, Jevon Kearse, Anquan Boldin, Willis McGahee, Edgerrin James, Clinto Portis, Jeremy Shockey, Zack Thomas, Santana Moss, Sean Taylor and the list goes on but I'm tired of typing.

We can say what we want to about Drew. It only matters what his client's think of him. He gets his client's PAID. He doesn't work for the organization or teams.
          I'd rather be a classy and respected player with an agent like Drew that can get me PAID 60 mil for 7 years , than the get along agents that settle for 27 million for 7 years. Push the envelope and get me paid. I wonder if he can handle my Public Relation contracts for me.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

Comment

I'm in agreement with you about not wanting Rosenhaus as an agent. The one thing none of us can blame him for imo is T.O. emploding the way he did. I'm sure this only makes his job that much more difficult (not that I'm going shed any tears over it). As bad as I think Rosenhaus the Postons imho are worse.
            I think Drew started it with convincing ALllllll his WRs to hold out for more money. Making them believe they were getting underpaid. Owens was one that just never took the hint when he wasn't given more money, and took it personally. Drew instilled the notion that Terrell was getting vastly underpaid, and thus they together made BIG demands, expecting that those demands would be met, or he would be traded.

They didn't count on the Eagles organization having BALLS.. like the 49ers didn't. Not ONLY did they say you are NOT going to get a bigger contract, but we are going to FINE you for your time out.... THEN they are showing him that NOT only will they NOT trade him away, but they will SIT his butt down, FINE him, AND not play him!! I blame them both. Drew for putting the whole "game plan" into action to begin with.. and Owens for being the moron to follow Drew, and then carry it Wayyyyy overboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
              I think Drew started it with convincing ALllllll his WRs to hold out for more money. Making them believe they were getting underpaid. Owens was one that just never took the hint when he wasn't given more money, and took it personally. Drew instilled the notion that Terrell was getting vastly underpaid, and thus they together made BIG demands, expecting that those demands would be met, or he would be traded.

They didn't count on the Eagles organization having BALLS.. like the 49ers didn't. Not ONLY did they say you are NOT going to get a bigger contract, but we are going to FINE you for your time out.... THEN they are showing him that NOT only will they NOT trade him away, but they will SIT his butt down, FINE him, AND not play him!! I blame them both. Drew for putting the whole "game plan" into action to begin with.. and Owens for being the moron to follow Drew, and then carry it Wayyyyy overboard.

No I disagree. Owens sought out Rosenhaus for the purpose of getting a new contract. Owens had to already know about Rosenhaus before hand considering the media attention that had been on the Bailey/Portis trade just a year earlier. No way did Owens need any convincing of the notion that he was underpaid. Besides th contract issue was only the tip of the iceberg the feud between Owens, his teammates (especially McNabb), his coach and the organization started long before a new contract ever became a part of the picture. I really doubt Rosenhaus would be stupid enough to have is client alienate the entire team. I don't mean to stick up Rosenhaus but ultimately Owens made the choice no one forced and end up stepping all over his manhood.
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Teams were already leary of Rosenhaus' clients. Look what happened with Denver and Portis a prime example of the crap Rosenhaus will pull.
                Teams that don't like Rosenhaus are stuck. He represents more players than any other agent.

In fact, he really represents too many clients. He can't effectively represent all of them.

If the T.O. fiasco results in some players dropping him, that wouldn't hurt him at all. He could use the extra time.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dean
                  I hope that they will be very happy together.
                  "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                  tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X