Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    replied
    i think our pass D stinks because we had like 3 qbs pass 40 times or more on us

Leave a comment:

• Superchop7
    replied
    Just another brick through the wall

.................You can thank Shanny......................I've been buying a new TV every April for several years...................after this last draft I will leave the bricks outside next year.

Leave a comment:

• Superchop7
    replied
    Originally posted by DrunkPanda
    and how exactly did you see the looks on their faces? were you on the field?
    ---__________________________________________________ _________________________________________-

I guess my TV gets better reception than yours.

Leave a comment:

• jeremy_koenig
    replied
    Originally posted by OrangeShadow
    i disagree with "the lack of pressure"
    we are pressuring the QB just not sacking him
    very true.........look at the Philly game.........McNabb was 0-12 with his first completion going to John Lynch......ha ha ha... .......but we pressured him every play and we got up 28-0 before anyone knew it. I think we are doing exactly what we need to be doing.......yeah, for the media........some more sacks would be fine.........but i say that knocking him down and making him throw it to us or away is good enough.

Leave a comment:

• AlWilsonizKING
    replied
    Originally posted by OrangeShadow
    i disagree with "the lack of pressure"
    we are pressuring the QB just not sacking him

I agree with this statement...

PEACE!!!

Leave a comment:

• DrunkPanda
    replied
    Originally posted by Superchop7
    Why do you think that other teams are playing max protect?

A) They respect the d-line.
    what i'd like to see when the other team is playing max protect is to show blitz and then drop 10 guys into coverage. just once. that would be funny

Leave a comment:

• DrunkPanda
    replied
    Originally posted by ColRockies_5
    I read an article in sports weekly about the resurgence of Jake Plummer and the Broncs...they had a quote from Trevor Pryce about the Eagles game..."He (Coyer) said we were gonna blitz his ass, and we blitzed his ass."

I heard that we added a cracked rib to McNabb's injury list in that game as well...
    i doubt it. he came back strong the next week against the redskins

Leave a comment:

• DrunkPanda
    replied
    Originally posted by Superchop7
    Furthermore, I love Coyers adjustment to max protect. (Consistently bring 1 more guy than they put on their o- line, they have 6, we bring 7) The look on the Eagles faces was priceless when they saw 9 guys on our d-line. I LMAO, guys that have played in the league for years were psyched out of their socks.
    and how exactly did you see the looks on their faces? were you on the field?

Leave a comment:

• ColRockies_5
    replied
    I read an article in sports weekly about the resurgence of Jake Plummer and the Broncs...they had a quote from Trevor Pryce about the Eagles game..."He (Coyer) said we were gonna blitz his ass, and we blitzed his ass."

I heard that we added a cracked rib to McNabb's injury list in that game as well...

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    I was prepared to feel good about the report until they mentioned "lack of defensive pressure."
    Then it appeared they don't know what they're talking about.

Anyway, thanks for the read . . .

-----

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Lets hope we keep those A's coming our way.

Leave a comment:

• lordtrychon
    replied
    I'm still fairly convinced that we'll be fine if we don't get many sacks but continue to get a lot of pressure. I do wish that we could do it with mostly just the front four, but it's important to mix up the schemes and confuse the QB as much as possible. I loved the look on Donovan's face all throughout that blowout. Sometimes those big blitzes scare me, but when they are effective, they're really fun to watch. One thing I haven't seen a lot of and feel free to correct me, is LBs and Safetys showing blitz but then dropping into coverage. Either way, I'm glad that E gave us an A.
    Last edited by lordtrychon; 11-10-2005, 08:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Superchop7
    replied
    Furthermore, I love Coyers adjustment to max protect. (Consistently bring 1 more guy than they put on their o- line, they have 6, we bring 7) The look on the Eagles faces was priceless when they saw 9 guys on our d-line. I LMAO, guys that have played in the league for years were psyched out of their socks.

Leave a comment:

• Superchop7
    replied
    Why do you think that other teams are playing max protect?

A) They respect the d-line.

Leave a comment:

• Emancipator
    replied
    Hey, TDK

For what it is worth, Emancipator, gives the Denver Broncos an A as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X