Newbie From FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie From FL

What's up everybody. New to boards, not new to Broncos. Been a fan since '86. I loved every minute of the roller coaster ride that is being a Bronco fan. Next month I will be realizing a dream I've had for years, my first Bronco game! If any one has any game day tips, I'd love to hear 'em. Go Broncs!!!
    G.O.B.: Hi. I need a tea to give my dingle less tingle. Me quick, want slow. Wait, that’s Indian.

Asian Man: Tea for dong

Sig made by Snk16

One more thing about me

I absolutely hate the Oakland Football Raiders!
    G.O.B.: Hi. I need a tea to give my dingle less tingle. Me quick, want slow. Wait, that’s Indian.

Sig made by Snk16

Comment

If my message regarding a certain football team from the bay area was "smack", I apologize.

Sig made by Snk16

Comment

HI crusher, I'm new too. Hope you have a great time at the game, which game are you going to?
        Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Thanks for the reply, I'm going to the Ravens game. I can't wait!

Sig made by Snk16

Comment

Hey Crusher:
            Nice to have you aboard.
            My both sisters live in Orlando, I will be going there in Xmas, if you wanna see some games together.
            Peace Out.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, PR. I live right outside Orlando. We've got the Raiders that weekend. Maybe we can hook it up.

Sig made by Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeCrusher78
                Thanks for the welcome, PR. I live right outside Orlando. We've got the Raiders that weekend. Maybe we can hook it up.
                Sounds good.
                I usually watch the games at a pub called Froggers, off John Young PkWay.
                Or I have been to a pub called Ale House in Intl Drive.
                I will contact you l8r for more details.
                Peace.

Comment

Right on, I'm very familar w/ the Ale House. Late.

Sig made by Snk16

Comment

Working...
                  X