Wow talk about getting some love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
    thats a funny article, but I hope we don't look past the Raiders this week. This is the first time in a long time that I have felt nervous about a game. I just want us to keep the ball rolling. It would be nice to have the division wrapped up come week 13 or 14.
    Middle, I don't think whether 'we' overlook the faiders will matter, one iota......

I highly doubt the team will:
    in first place
    in oakland
    revenge revenge revenge
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

thats a funny article, but I hope we don't look past the Raiders this week. This is the first time in a long time that I have felt nervous about a game. I just want us to keep the ball rolling. It would be nice to have the division wrapped up come week 13 or 14.
      You couldn't be more right!!
      Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

Comment

Heck, I get nervous about everygame... any given Sunday... and until the final second ticks off. This team has had 2 week to prepare for Oakland, they know KC & SD won last week and know we need a win to keep up the lead. No one will be overlooking a thing. We have won last 2 years in Oakland, but our team knows that means nothing this time around.

We do what we try to do to all the teams we face, get a big lead, make them one dimensional and hope the D can stop them or the O can continue to pour it on.

I don't expect Collines to wet himself, but I wouldn't mind him pulling grass out of his earhole on a regular basis.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tatortot
          As much as i love the broncos and hate the raiders with a vengence, I have to admit that Collins is a pretty good QB. He has the same stats tds and ints wise but has about 400 yds more than plummer. Collins has been decently effecient as he throws more than plummer and is still able to avoid throwing more ints.
          Not singling out Tatortot (is that a Ron White thing, cause it makes me laugh! ) but my wife has been a giants fan ever since I met her, and when Collins played for the Giants he looked absolutely horrible. The thing he lacked the most was pocket presence. It always seems the best QBs seem to have eyes in the back of their heads and Collins' back side was very vulnerable. With the pressure Denver has been putting on opposing QBs, I think they will attack a lot from Collins' blind spot. He won't have a chance.

And the latest player to be bought for the right price from Boston....

Johnny Damon

Comment

Yeah don't get too c0cky yet, boys. We still have 60 minutes of football to play before we get a "W" in Oakland.

Comment

This game could put Trevor Price in the HOF. However, don't forget we have done our best to put Mark Ripien, Phil Simms, Doug Williams, Mark Brunell.....in there too!

Comment

Trevor Pryce is going to make Clipboard Collins wet his pants.

Comment

I agree 100%, we can not afford to take ANYONE for granted, and somehow think we have any of these remaining games 'wrapped up'.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Working...
                  X