• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as if we needed proof

that nobody who ranks teams actualy watches the games

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news%3b_...yhoo&type=lgns

Denver Broncos (6-2)
    Grade: A

Remarkably, only one of Denver's first-half opponents has a losing record at this point. And the Broncos have established arguably the NFL's best 1-2 running back punch with Mike Anderson and Tatum Bell. But the development of Jake Plummer has made all the difference. Not only is Plummer making good decisions (only three interceptions), but he's also on the way to nudging his completion percentage above 60 percent.

Second-half improvements: The pass defense is among the league's worst, but a lot of that has to do with a lack of defensive pressure. The Broncos are last in the NFL with only 10 sacks.

Yeah, a lack of defensive pressure, tell that to McNabb and his cracked ribs.

are u Stupid?? we do have a LAME @$$ pass rush. We cant even pressure the qb without blitzing=lame!
    -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Hopefully you are being sarcastic but if you arent......HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT? Pryce has been identified as a possible defensive MVP canidate with only one sack because of so many pressures. Just because we blitz all the time doesnt mean we cant get there without the blitz. Thats just how we roll. Vroom
      "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."

"Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats."

"I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government."

"I have bad reflexes. I was once run over by a car being pushed by two guys."

"I don't think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib."

Quotes by Woody Allen-----Hehehehehe

Comment

Come on, it's been posted on the SAME Page! http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=45802
        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Champ>NFL
          are u Stupid?? we do have a LAME @$$ pass rush. We cant even pressure the qb without blitzing=lame!
          You, are a moron....

Comment

Wait, are you serious
            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

That is where you are dead wrong, the Broncos lead the League in pressures.
              Last edited by TXBRONC; 11-10-2005, 08:27 PM.
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Proof that not all fans watch the games either. Our front 4 gets held SO MUCH because they are able to get through and pressure the QB.

Comment

1. You don't watch the games.

2. Stats don't tell everything.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                  2. Taxes
                  3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

what team are u goin 4??

Comment

Noob post of the week.
                      sigpic

Comment

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightttttttttttt?
                        Have you even watched us play?
                        RIP Darrent Williams
                        You know the difference between winners and losers?

Ya the score.

THE REPLACEMENTS

Comment

*laughs*.. you are hilarious. We lead the league in QB pressures. Pressuring the QB, as Howie Long puts it, is more important than sacks. So I would say we are doing a FINE job of getting to, and pressuring the QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                            *laughs*.. you are hilarious. We lead the league in QB pressures. Pressuring the QB, as Howie Long puts it, is more important than sacks. So I would say we are doing a FINE job of getting to, and pressuring the QB.
                            Bleh! What would Howie Long know about getting pressure on a qb Rav? Just because he was All-Pro defensive end what does he know?
                            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

READ MY REPLY TO THE OTHER THREAD YOU POSTED CHAMP>NFL

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...5&page=2&pp=15
                              vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X