Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has played for both, Broncos and Raiders?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Ravage!!!
    Ted Washington? We had Ted Washington on our team?
    I was just about to say that, I thought Big Ted was with the Bears, then the Pats, then the Raiders.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Hells Bells
      I was just about to say that, I thought Big Ted was with the Bears, then the Pats, then the Raiders.
      Maybe theyre thinking of Keith Traylor?? he sounds like a player that used to play for the raiders maybe...lol

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by DSD2256
        Maybe theyre thinking of Keith Traylor?? he sounds like a player that used to play for the raiders maybe...lol

        Traylor was drafted by the Broncos.. then he played for the CHiefs... then played for the Broncos again (and won super bowls)..... but I don't think he played for the Raiders.

        Comment


        • #19
          Well...


          I'm really suprised that Topscribe hasn't beaten me to this one...Hall of Famer, Willie Brown #24.
          Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Hells Bells
            I was just about to say that, I thought Big Ted was with the Bears, then the Pats, then the Raiders.
            Ted played for us in 1994, wearing #98.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by YOUNGERJKSPEE
              Well...


              I'm really suprised that Topscribe hasn't beaten me to this one...Hall of Famer, Willie Brown #24.
              ohhhhh good one
              "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

              sigpic
              -The best in the business-

              Comment

              Working...
              X