Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how many times will Champ Get burned by Randy???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So how many times will Champ Get burned by Randy???

    Look im the BIGGEST Champ Bailey fan out there but, im not CRAZY the D Larry coyer runs is going to expose the HELL out of Champ! If he decides to blitz every Dang person like usual! Look i dont give a +Bleep+ how good your corner isnbo one! Im mean no one can hold Randy 1 on 1 all game not even Deion in his prime ,hes a freak of nature! I just pray that hes smart enough to have saftey cover over there ALL GAME! Cause if not Randy might be look at 200 yds reciving and more than 1 touchdown. I just hope there smarter than that....

    Also Darret hasnt played a great #2 like he is now expect some rookie mistakes to occur in this game definatly.. Hopefully they dont leave him alone as well.
    -Bronco in UT


    While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

    Helll of a post

  • #2
    None.

    Not one time. Bailey will play smarter Sunday.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Emancipator
      Not one time. Bailey will play smarter Sunday.

      WTF. Play smarter......... What are u talkin bout. No one can hold Rany one on one NO ONE. Its a TEAM EFFORT.
      -Bronco in UT


      While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

      Helll of a post

      Comment


      • #4
        Randy and/or Champ may not even play. If they do, Collins and company will be taking shots at Champ at day, resulting into a major burn session.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          I agree only Randy can stop Randy.

          Originally posted by Champ>NFL
          WTF. Play smarter......... What are u talkin bout. No one can hold Rany one on one NO ONE. Its a TEAM EFFORT.
          However, if Champ play smarter he can contain Randy and not be burned. I think Randy is the best corner in the league. I think Bailey can handle Randy one on one at times but not on every play.

          The problem with what happened with TO........we kept putting Bailey out on TO without help and then Eagles max protected and McNabb had time to throw that 6 yard hitch pass and Owens out hammyed Bailey.

          If I'm an offensive coordinator and I see you are going to do that the entire game.....sooner or later I'm going to make the call and ask for max protection. If that happens with Randy......Randy can out run Bailey and anyone esle.

          Again, I say no Bailey won't be burned.......Bailey will play smarter and Coyer will be smarter knowing Bailey is still not 100%. But they will isolate him at times just not ever time so raiders can make adjustments. Actually, Bailey needs to guard Porter at times too.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

          Comment


          • #6
            Randy hasnt dominated the league like in years past. I think our defense with Champ will hold him in check. BTW I think Moss is a beast an virtually unstoppable. However, I think Bailey is equally as gifted. So I think it will come down to the other 20 on the field. I think our defense will out play Oaklands offense.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bleedbluorange
              Randy hasnt dominated the league like in years past. I think our defense with Champ will hold him in check. BTW I think Moss is a beast an virtually unstoppable. However, I think Bailey is equally as gifted. So I think it will come down to the other 20 on the field. I think our defense will out play Oaklands offense.
              Our D is quite Overated my friend. Its been that way for about 2 years now!! Last year we didnt allow yards but gave up big plays constantly! and DIDNT Force Turnovers. This year we have ZERO pass rush(Except warren and Pryce) We cant keep this up and expect to win. What if we meet Manning in the playoffs we cant blitz him b/c they eat that ish for lunch.But back to the matter at hand. Even if champ was 100% he couldnt get Randy one on one. Alls Randy is going to do is run down the field on his go routes then what...?
              Last edited by Champ>NFL; 11-10-2005, 05:03 PM.
              -Bronco in UT


              While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

              Helll of a post

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Champ>NFL
                Our D is quite Overated my friend. Its been that way for about 2 years now!! Last year we didnt allow yards but gave up big plays constantly! and Forced Turnovers. This year we have ZERO pass rush(Except warren and Pryce) We cant keep this up and expect to win. What if we meet Manning in the playoffs we cant blitz him b/c they eat that ish for lunch.But back to the matter at hand. Even if champ was 100% he couldnt get Randy one on one. Alls Randy is going to do is run down the field on his go routes then what...?
                I said I thought our defense would outplay the Oakland Raiders offense. I didnt say anything about the Colts or anyother offense. If you had one corner to put on Randy, who would it be? I go with Champ. Randy is gifted and a beast, but what about Collins and the Raider offensive line? Even Jordan is gonna have to have a decent game to free Moss up. So there is alot more that goes into the Champ vs Moss matchup. I give the Broncos defense the edge. It also helps that Moss is banged up. Although I would love to see a healthy Champ go against a healthy Moss.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Champ>NFL
                  Our D is quite Overated my friend. Its been that way for about 2 years now!! Last year we didnt allow yards but gave up big plays constantly! and DIDNT Force Turnovers. This year we have ZERO pass rush(Except warren and Pryce) We cant keep this up and expect to win. What if we meet Manning in the playoffs we cant blitz him b/c they eat that ish for lunch.But back to the matter at hand. Even if champ was 100% he couldnt get Randy one on one. Alls Randy is going to do is run down the field on his go routes then what...?
                  have you watched the games? zero pass rush? i think our d has pressured the qbs a lot more than the past years..look at eli manning he was pressured the entire game, all it takes is a little pressure for collins to start doing stupid things. what we have to watch out for is when oakland max protects and just looks for moss over the top. we have to be ready for those plays.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Moss: 6'4"
                    Bailey: 6'

                    That's a huge part of Moss' game--he's got the height of brian finneran and the speed of...well...Randy Moss.

                    I think our only hope for Bailey one-on-one is if Randy is not 100% and Bailey is. With the new rules, corners don't have a shot, especially against someone that fast/tall. Remember though, Moss, even if injured, can out-height our corners. This takes the prospect of starting Williams against him if Moss is hurt out of contention (not that it ever was really). I think Coyer is going to give Champ safety help early, guage Moss' ability, and then adjust accordingly. Porter is 6'2", and Darrent Williams is like 5'8", so that could be the matchup they try to exploit more than Bailey-Moss.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by puredenfan
                      have you watched the games? zero pass rush? i think our d has pressured the qbs a lot more than the past years..look at eli manning he was pressured the entire game, all it takes is a little pressure for collins to start doing stupid things. what we have to watch out for is when oakland max protects and just looks for moss over the top. we have to be ready for those plays.

                      Yea but our front 4 dosent get much presure without the help of a HECK of a lot of blitzing.
                      -Bronco in UT


                      While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

                      Helll of a post

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by moozoo22
                        Moss: 6'4"
                        Bailey: 6'

                        That's a huge part of Moss' game--he's got the height of brian finneran and the speed of...well...Randy Moss.

                        I think our only hope for Bailey one-on-one is if Randy is not 100% and Bailey is. With the new rules, corners don't have a shot, especially against someone that fast/tall. Remember though, Moss, even if injured, can out-height our corners. This takes the prospect of starting Williams against him if Moss is hurt out of contention (not that it ever was really). I think Coyer is going to give Champ safety help early, guage Moss' ability, and then adjust accordingly. Porter is 6'2", and Darrent Williams is like 5'8", so that could be the matchup they try to exploit more than Bailey-Moss.
                        id like to see foxworth lineup against porter i think that would be a great matchup

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Champ>NFL
                          Our D is quite Overated my friend. Its been that way for about 2 years now!! Last year we didnt allow yards but gave up big plays constantly! and DIDNT Force Turnovers. This year we have ZERO pass rush(Except warren and Pryce) We cant keep this up and expect to win. What if we meet Manning in the playoffs we cant blitz him b/c they eat that ish for lunch.But back to the matter at hand. Even if champ was 100% he couldnt get Randy one on one. Alls Randy is going to do is run down the field on his go routes then what...?
                          Two years ago Champ could handle him one on one for an entire game but the league as shifted so much to scoring that now DB's have to be so freakin careful of getting a penalty they get burned much more than before.
                          I will be a Denver Bronco for life. Nothing else matters.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            the freakin cheifs gay D held Moss to 1 catch for 7 yards

                            champ will do fine

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              it just all depends on the pass rush.....no pass rush and bailey will get burnt....not because he sucks....but because no corner can cover any reciever for more then 6 seconds (or more)
                              "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

                              sigpic
                              -The best in the business-

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X