Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Who will get 1000+ of rushing

Just wondering...

I think both backs will get the century mark, but something might happened, so I'm kinda skeptical about the stat because the Broncos play to win, not play to stat.

So...if anybody is gonna get it, it's MA.
    Mike Anderson
    10.96%
    Tatum Bell
    1.37%
    Both will reach the mark
    86.30%
    Both will miss the mark
    1.37%

The poll is expired.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Wouldn't suprise me if both did it, but I think Bell has the better chance of the 2.

Speaking of, anyone know what the record is for "Yards Per Carry" for a guy that has played in every game of a full season? Curious to know if Tatum stands a chance of breaking it.

Comment

I think both will get 1000 yards. They have both already hit the century mark, AO.

Comment

I think they both have a good shot at getting there.

PS - broncosfan247, the record for best YPC is 8.44 by Beattie Feathers, Chicago Bears, 1934.
        My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosB2B
          I think they both have a good shot at getting there.

PS - broncosfan247, the record for best YPC is 8.44 by Beattie Feathers, Chicago Bears, 1934.
          I agree-as long as they both stay healthy & the O-line keeps up the great job they've been doing.
          Last edited by YOUNGERJKSPEE; 11-11-2005, 03:58 PM. Reason: mispelling
          Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

Comment

Both, yeah, that's right, I said BOTH.
            sigpic

Comment

There is no doubt in my mind that both will. Vick and Dunn almost did it last year, so Bell and Anderson can do it this year.

IF they don't, it's still a great combo.

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                Just wondering...

I think both backs will get the century mark, but something might happened, so I'm kinda skeptical about the stat because the Broncos play to win, not play to stat.

So...if anybody is gonna get it, it's MA.
                The "century" mark is 100...not 1000.
                I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

its the millenium mark i think
                  sigpic
                  DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

I'll predict 1100-1200 for MA and high 800s for Bell.

Of course it would be lovely to be wrong and see both surpass the 1000 mark.

Comment

I think there's a decent chance they both hit 1000. But I'm betting there's a bump in the road along the way.

Anderson is still the starter and getting more carries and I feel he is currently the more reliable of the two. So, I'm picking him to hit 1,000.

Bell has been great at breaking off one or two long runs each game lately. But you've got to figure he won't always gets those big ones. He is more of the wildcard to me and I figure he could break 1,200 or not even hit 800. But my gut feeling is that he'll come up a bit shy and hit in the 900 range and leave the fans disappointed.

But then Bell will be pissed at missing 1,000 in the regular season and rip our first playoff opponent a new one.

Just call me Javalonadamus.
                      "You can't take the sky from me..."
                      ------
                      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Both will!
                        The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

it would be a good look..............

honestly, i dont think its gonna happen. it would be nice and a good look for them,but i think they gonna have btween 900-975yds. each......especially if we keep letting teams back into the game instaed of finishing them like we should...........

big ups to snk16.

Comment

I think they will both get there but not by much.
                            Damien Nash & Darrent Williams Forever Broncos.

"He's such a pro. He's been everything you'd ever want as a player and then some." Mike Shanahan on Rod Smith

Created by Snk16. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                              I think there's a decent chance they both hit 1000. But I'm betting there's a bump in the road along the way.

Anderson is still the starter and getting more carries and I feel he is currently the more reliable of the two. So, I'm picking him to hit 1,000.

Bell has been great at breaking off one or two long runs each game lately. But you've got to figure he won't always gets those big ones. He is more of the wildcard to me and I figure he could break 1,200 or not even hit 800. But my gut feeling is that he'll come up a bit shy and hit in the 900 range and leave the fans disappointed.

But then Bell will be pissed at missing 1,000 in the regular season and rip our first playoff opponent a new one.

Just call me Javalonadamus.
                              My thoughts exactly Javalonadamus. Mike still doesn't give them equal carries and I don't think that he will. With the passage of the season come the aches, pains, and possible serious enjuries that dull the edge of a break away back.

I hope T Bell continues to pop the big gainers but I wouldn't place money on it. Unless Mike Anderson is injured, I just can't convince myself that Tatum will break
                              1 000 yards.

Comment

Working...
                              X