No announcement yet.

Mile High Salute.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish everyone would do it, I loved it when they did it.
    sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

I remember when they were handing out fliers at Mile High showing the fans how to do a proper military salute.
      Where does the abuse of end? Where?

Comment

Originally posted by Atwater His Ass
        I remember when they were handing out fliers at Mile High showing the fans how to do a proper military salute.
        Really? That's awesome - I never knew that. As for the salute, I must admit I found myself doing it to other teachers or whoever I really admited and respected when I would see them walking around back then. It was fun and showed a bit of respect as well.

As for not knowing where it came from, I would assume RTB was just kidding when he said that, since the person who asked the original question may have been too young to remember it, may have just became a Bronco or NFL fan in the last 5 years or so, or just may have missed its origin. Remember, back when that was going, on the internet wasn't nearly as widespread as it is today so those of us who live outside of Denver didn't have nearly the access to information about the Broncos that we have today.

Comment

I like the salute but I think MA should bring back the "mud dance". At least I think that's what they called it. Sammy Winder use to do it whenever he scored. It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen when I saw it for the first time.

Comment

Working...
          X