Best LB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best LB

Brian Urlacher, Al Wilson, Zach Thomas, Ray Lewis, Donnie Edwards, Joey Porter, Takeo Spikes, any others?....
    Al Wilson is by far my favorite, but I think the best right now is Brian Urlacher. I mean, he is having his best year as a pro, and last year I agreed that he was one of the most overrated players in the NFL, now he is a beast. Another one for Chicago.
    YOUR OPINIONS PLZ!
    "It's better to die on your feet, than to live a lifetime on your knees." -Emiliano Zapata
    R.I.P. D-Will & D-Nash R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Close between Zach Thomas and Al Wilson for me. Zach is leading the league in tackles i believe, and is a dominating MLB who is by far the most underrated defensive player in the league (IMO). Pro Bowl no doubt.

Another name not on there is Cato June, that guy is having a monster season leading a suprisingly good Colts LB core.
    Blet

Comment

Ray Ray lost his crown

give it to Al Wilson

he is having a stellar year

Comment

Ray Lewis is going to go down as one of the best to ever play the game. Hard to over look that for me.

Comment

ALL of those guys are great. If offered, I would not turn down a sinlge one... but I agree, Al is awesome... course, I MAY be a little biased.... though I really like DJ Williams and what Vilma has shown he might be able to do!
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Of course I am gonna say......

Joey Porter being a Pittsburgh fan. But I will tell you what the names you mentioned are some dang good ones so it would be a tough choice.
            WWEMANIAC
            I'M BACK!

Comment

Al Wilson is Waaaaaay....underated IMO! I hardly ever hear about him on the sports channels. Seems they always talk about the other LB's in the league.

Comment

Brian Urlacher is a BEAST. Anyway you look at I think it has to be Brian Urlacher. This is the first year in quite a while that my pick hasn't been Ray Lewis, he's definitely having an off year.

P.S. Danny Clark, anyone?

Comment

DJ Williams, he has some bright future

:salute:

Comment

What about Gary Brackett or Cato June for Indy?
                    Both those guys are having a great year.

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
                      What about Gary Brackett or Cato June for Indy?
                      Both those guys are having a great year.

With the DL Indy has the Backers are able to roam and play free, not that their not good, but put into another situation i dont think either of them would have much success.

Comment

Let's not forget our own Ian Gold, boys and girls...

He's consistently pressuring and covering and blowing up plays in the backfield...

He'd better make it to the ProBowl...

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                          Let's not forget our own Ian Gold, boys and girls...

He's consistently pressuring and covering and blowing up plays in the backfield...

He'd better make it to the ProBowl...
                          He's not going to make the pro-bowl. HE doesn't have the name.

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria
                            ALL of those guys are great. If offered, I would not turn down a sinlge one... but I agree, Al is awesome... course, I MAY be a little biased.... though I really like DJ Williams and what Vilma has shown he might be able to do!
                            I would have put Williams and Vilma up there, but they haven't played long enough to be the best. Also, DJ doesn't have the stats but he's one of the best strong side LB's in the game.
                            "It's better to die on your feet, than to live a lifetime on your knees." -Emiliano Zapata
                            R.I.P. D-Will & D-Nash R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Comment

I think the bezt LB in NFL naturally Al Wilson That's real...
                              TOP LBs are: Ray Lewis, Donnie Edwards, Joey Porter, Derrick Brooks, Keith Bulluck, Brian Urlacher and Jonathan Vilma...
                              [img:9a77383baa]http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/153/wilsonwheatleyhitsigvid3yb1cy.gif[/img:9a77383baa]

Comment

Working...
                              X