X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ludo
    replied
    Originally posted by Reidman
    What about Gary Brackett or Cato June for Indy?
    Both those guys are having a great year.

With the DL Indy has the Backers are able to roam and play free, not that their not good, but put into another situation i dont think either of them would have much success.

Leave a comment:

• Reidman
    replied
    What about Gary Brackett or Cato June for Indy?
    Both those guys are having a great year.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_f1
    replied
    DJ Williams, he has some bright future

Leave a comment:

• Hells Bells
    replied
    Brian Urlacher is a BEAST. Anyway you look at I think it has to be Brian Urlacher. This is the first year in quite a while that my pick hasn't been Ray Lewis, he's definitely having an off year.

P.S. Danny Clark, anyone?

Leave a comment:

• Steedstampede
    replied
    Al Wilson is Waaaaaay....underated IMO! I hardly ever hear about him on the sports channels. Seems they always talk about the other LB's in the league.

Leave a comment:

• WWEManiac
    replied
    Of course I am gonna say......

Joey Porter being a Pittsburgh fan. But I will tell you what the names you mentioned are some dang good ones so it would be a tough choice.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    ALL of those guys are great. If offered, I would not turn down a sinlge one... but I agree, Al is awesome... course, I MAY be a little biased.... though I really like DJ Williams and what Vilma has shown he might be able to do!

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    Ray Lewis is going to go down as one of the best to ever play the game. Hard to over look that for me.

Leave a comment:

• BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    replied
    Ray Ray lost his crown

give it to Al Wilson

he is having a stellar year

Leave a comment:

• OrangePeel
    replied
    Close between Zach Thomas and Al Wilson for me. Zach is leading the league in tackles i believe, and is a dominating MLB who is by far the most underrated defensive player in the league (IMO). Pro Bowl no doubt.

Another name not on there is Cato June, that guy is having a monster season leading a suprisingly good Colts LB core.

Leave a comment:

• CJ_5256
    started a topic Best LB

Best LB

Brian Urlacher, Al Wilson, Zach Thomas, Ray Lewis, Donnie Edwards, Joey Porter, Takeo Spikes, any others?....
    Al Wilson is by far my favorite, but I think the best right now is Brian Urlacher. I mean, he is having his best year as a pro, and last year I agreed that he was one of the most overrated players in the NFL, now he is a beast. Another one for Chicago.
    YOUR OPINIONS PLZ!
Working...
X