T.D. to Canton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
    I didn't say there weren't more HoFers for the Broncos, I asked which ones that were during those 80's Super Bowls. Wright was in the last season of his fine career when we went in '86. He wasn't exactly Pro-bowl, or HoF form that season.

I do agree with Mecklenburg. Hard to say if he's HoF material though.. but certainly considered. I don't think pro-bowls are a measuring stick for the HoF..but I certainly feel Karl should be considered.

Gradishar retired in '83.. same year Elway was drafted.

Steve Atwater. Drafted the '89. Was always good, but wasn't at the level YET.. to exactly take them to the Super Bowls in the '80s. Since he already missed two of them, and was a rookie in the last.

Funny how the only players we can come up with during those years, are defensive players, huh?
    John had pro-bowlers in Dennis Smith as well.
    Yeah, Dennis Smith. But it was mostly defensive players in the 80s. Even if Atwater or Gradishar didn't play in the SB, they should be there in the hall anyways.

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
      I didn't say there weren't more HoFers for the Broncos, I asked which ones that were during those 80's Super Bowls. Wright was in the last season of his fine career when we went in '86. He wasn't exactly Pro-bowl, or HoF form that season.

I do agree with Mecklenburg. Hard to say if he's HoF material though.. but certainly considered. I don't think pro-bowls are a measuring stick for the HoF..but I certainly feel Karl should be considered.

Gradishar retired in '83.. same year Elway was drafted.

Steve Atwater. Drafted the '89. Was always good, but wasn't at the level YET.. to exactly take them to the Super Bowls in the '80s. Since he already missed two of them, and was a rookie in the last.

Funny how the only players we can come up with during those years, are defensive players, huh?
      John had pro-bowlers in Dennis Smith as well.
      You beat me to it. Dennis Smith was a great player that doesn't get the respect he deserves. And there was Tom Jackson and Mark Jackson was good at times but not HOF matterial. But for the over all years no one sad Elam. He was one of the best from the 90s to the present.
      RIP Darrent Williams
      You know the difference between winners and losers?

Ya the score.

THE REPLACEMENTS

Comment

Working...
      X