X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atwater His Ass
    replied
    Originally posted by NILAFIED
    Ok you all I have had a discussion with my roomate and well I say T.D is bound for the football hall of fame. How can he not be? A member of the 2000 yard club and back to back superbowl champ and one superbowl mvp? How can he not be in Canton? Do you think he will or wont be? Do you think his injury will keep him out? I pray to GOD it wont!
    This has been hashed many times before. I'm of the opinion that he deserves to be, but that he won't make the cut. He has a stellar resume, League and Superbowl MVP, 2 Championships, 2000 yard season, and he was clearly the dominate player at his position for the short career he had. Most people will point to Gale Sayers since his career parralled TD's somewhat as far duration and stats and he's in the hall. However, I just don't think TD will get the credit he deserves and will be shut out of the Hall.

Leave a comment:

• NILAFIED
    started a topic T.D. to Canton?

T.D. to Canton?

Ok you all I have had a discussion with my roomate and well I say T.D is bound for the football hall of fame. How can he not be? A member of the 2000 yard club and back to back superbowl champ and one superbowl mvp? How can he not be in Canton? Do you think he will or wont be? Do you think his injury will keep him out? I pray to GOD it wont!
Working...
X