• Show
Clear All

• Moment you started to hate the raiders

Or there fans.

Mine was, when they joined with us in the afc west

Official Knowshon Rockwell Moreno Fan Club Member 1

you must have been on faiderfans.net cause they have the same thread

Comment

I can't clearly remember the sixties that well. It seems that it has always been and I believe it always will be. They have always been the scum of the earth and they revel in it.

Comment

How long as the vampier Al Davis been alive?

Comment

Ever since Jack Tatum & Otis Sistrunk.
          Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

Comment

When the doctor said it's a boy!
            My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

I started hating the Raiders from my first breath. Ok thats not true, t most have been at least a day or two after I was born.

GO BRONCOS

Comment

on monday night football.. i had my hopes high... broncos vs raiders......broncos near the ten yard line... Griese steps back to throw....tries to hit Portis....instead Rod Woodson picks it off and runs 97 yards all the way back for a TD.. That is the second that i started hating them
                Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Comment

For me it was the first time I spoke to a Faiders fan in the UK. Football wasn't (and still isn't) a massive sport in the UK, so you almost have to be a fan of the sport before any team, and therefore you have to speak to other teams fans.

Back then there were only a few teams whose gear was available in the shops over here, so first time I saw a Faiders shirt I tried to talk to the guy, only to be told that he didn't like the game, but the colours were cool.................no chance of respecting any Faider after that

Strangely enough, when I used to play there wasn't a single Faider on the team, and I never really bumped into many in the game itself
                  The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                  BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                  You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Ever since I was aware of my environment

:salute:

Comment

When i was 8 and playing the raiders in my rocket football league for the conference championship (my team was the colts). They beat the ****es out of us 50-6 but i dont hate them i just dont like them..

Comment

Originally posted by Fl_playa101
                        Or there fans.

Mine was, when they joined with us in the afc west

To be honest, I hate Peytato Head and the entire Colts team 10x more than I dislike the Raiders.

...But maybe that's just me.

sigpic
                        They're your teammates, now.
                        Best of luck, TT!
                        ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Working...
                        X