Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brown's Fan wants to know, them new dogs hunting for you yet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown's Fan wants to know, them new dogs hunting for you yet!

..........or as some of you Bronco-manics hyperventelated- "Shanny is an idiot".
    I told you they would hunt, and today they will make or break you! (I had to throw that in to get bronco-manic bi-polar fans to over think again!) BRONCOMANIACS already know the answer to this, and know I am not smacking them here. But you Bi- polar broncomanics have been outed. All you have to do is go back to your posts, and my posts and see who was right. ......and as always.....sit back and enjoy your run! This is the game I talked of when I said watch them play, and maybe you will see a defensive player of the week DOG-TAG as they chew on raider chew toys! Enjoy the day...uh unless you are broncomanic then you can maybe finally say..."told you Shanny was crazy", but then you would have to root against your own team wouldn't you!........which it seems you are doing half the time!
    BROWN'S FAN ONE
    BRONCOMANIACS FAN WON
    broncomanics.............nuttin

talk to ya after the game!

Yo no hablo brown
    Blet

Comment

I'm assuming you are talking about the Cleveland imports?

Yea, they are beasting for us right now. G-Money is playing really well.
      My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

first of all.............What?

and finally................................What?
        SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
        Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Originally posted by alan
          first of all.............What?

and finally................................What?
          my thoughts exactly

much thanks to snk16 for the awesome sigs

today that respect is being forgotten because of the modern stuff....we forget that we are all human beings--Arapaho

Comment

Originally posted by Brown's fan
            ..........or as some of you Bronco-manics hyperventelated- "Shanny is an idiot".
            I told you they would hunt, and today they will make or break you! (I had to throw that in to get bronco-manic bi-polar fans to over think again!) BRONCOMANIACS already know the answer to this, and know I am not smacking them here. But you Bi- polar broncomanics have been outed. All you have to do is go back to your posts, and my posts and see who was right. ......and as always.....sit back and enjoy your run! This is the game I talked of when I said watch them play, and maybe you will see a defensive player of the week DOG-TAG as they chew on raider chew toys! Enjoy the day...uh unless you are broncomanic then you can maybe finally say..."told you Shanny was crazy", but then you would have to root against your own team wouldn't you!........which it seems you are doing half the time!
            BROWN'S FAN ONE
            BRONCOMANIACS FAN WON
            broncomanics.............nuttin

talk to ya after the game!
            It's been a mixed-bag really. Overall, Shanahan is looking very smart for picking up the "Browncos" they've played well. But the DL right now is last in the NFL in sacks. On the other hand NOBODY is able to run the ball effectively on the Broncos, so teams are going more to the pass and the Broncos pass-defense is currently 29th in the league, giving up 244 yards/game.

The Broncos might get an advantage later in the year if they start playing games in bad conditions (freezing temperatures, high-winds) where you can only run the ball, because what this team does best is run the ball and stop the run.

You'd think they could probably win every game played in a 45mph cross-wind that blew the ball all over the field and made it impossible to pass.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X